RNGesus provides excellent starting seed

DerelictSoul

11 hours ago, OhDearDevilRun said:

This is awesome, so I can use that Seed # and itll get the same things like you?

Yup thats the idea, though some amounts will vary, mostly the containers.  I saw a video of world seeds to check out and they all seemed kinda meh next to this one.  A bunch of people say to use 666 too lol but I haven't checked that out yet.

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

. I have been to 16 islands thus far and only have found one... did you get all three on this seed ?

Yes I did, and it took me until almost the end of mapping all islands to get the last two as well.  I don't know if they are the same position every time in seeds but mine were at:

(looking at map with west to north at the top and top left corner being 1-1)  1-4, 1-5, and 4-5

19 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

Yes I did, and it took me until almost the end of mapping all islands to get the last two as well.  I don't know if they are the same position every time in seeds but mine were at:

(looking at map with west to north at the top and top left corner being 1-1)  1-4, 1-5, and 4-5

@DerelictSoulThanks...I don't remember exactly where I found the the first but I did find a second last night at your 1-4... my island count is now at 21 so I only have a few left to check...

6 minutes ago, anbukakashi1994 said:

Guys forget seeds and use the cartographer table  in main menu, u can spawn anything u need,

There are a couple vids on how to use on you table if you're unsure

It makes the plat much easier

this works if you decide to change out ONLY your starting island...if you change any of the others you risk removing one of the three survivor islands and locking you out of that trophy.

Edited by craig_obviously

So I have been all over this seed… twice now. Only 2 survivor remnants for me.. It would seem that the seeds aren’t always the same ? Very sad that the developers can’t even generate a seed that allows you to fulfill all trophy conditions.. a second playthru is now inevitable 

Edited by craig_obviously