Double help request: Locked imp quest + Return to Sender trophy

swedechick

First of all, I feel so awkward about doing the "Remix another dreamer's creation and send them the result", so I'd appreciate if someone would volunteer something for me to remix. I hate the idea of my terrible remix showing up for someone who isn't expecting it.

Second, I found these quests really easy to grind, but now I've hit level 5 on all of them, and get this message. How/when do I get access to them again? I tried googling, but didn't find anything. I don't even need to know exactly what you did, I'm just curious if they do unlock again at some point.

51217557732_b38ad9a8eb_k.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-06 at 2:00 PM, StuGunn5 said:

Its been a while since I played this, but I think you need to be a higher level before you can go further on those particular quests.

I figured it was that. There was a different message - or no message? - before I got level 15.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Metal Slime King said:

Hi @swedechick, I share your hesitation against spamming randos trash for trophies and noticed you haven't got the remix trophy yet. I published a sculpt called "Ro-bat" that you can remix and send to me. My psn is mking_63. Hopefully you've got something published I can remix and send to you?

Hi! I'm not sure if I have anything up at the moment, but I should have something in progress at least. I'll start up the game in a bit and get to it. Thank you! 

• Like 1

Hi again @Metal Slime King!

In case you haven't stalked my trophy list, I've remixed your sculpture and got the trophy. I also followed you, to make it easier for you to find me, and published a sculpture of my own, so you should be all good to get the trophy now too. And thank you again.

(Anyone else who needs the Return To Sender trophy and doesn't want to grab something randomly somewhere, feel free to find me in there and remix it. Username is swedechick there as well.)

• 7 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 10:44 AM, swedechick said:

Second, I found these quests really easy to grind, but now I've hit level 5 on all of them, and get this message. How/when do I get access to them again? I tried googling, but didn't find anything. I don't even need to know exactly what you did, I'm just curious if they do unlock again at some point.

51217557732_b38ad9a8eb_k.jpg

I have been Googling this myself but can't find any info on it at all!

Did you ever find out when the extra tiers of those challenges unlocks?

I'm currently Level 20 and have done all the other quests up to this point. Haven't started the main story yet though, was thinking maybe they'd unlock after completing it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-04-26 at 3:37 AM, Jerry_Appleby said:

I have been Googling this myself but can't find any info on it at all!

Did you ever find out when the extra tiers of those challenges unlocks?

I'm currently Level 20 and have done all the other quests up to this point. Haven't started the main story yet though, was thinking maybe they'd unlock after completing it. 

I did the main story first thing, so that's not (exclusively) it. I'm level 23 now, and unless they changed it with the most recent patch, I still can't get further.

Edit: Oh, and I have all the trophies for the DLC. I'm only missing a few from the main game for platinum, but grinding up to level 30 would be much easier if I had all the Imp Quests available. ;)

Edited by swedechick
adding more info

3 hours ago, swedechick said:

I did the main story first thing, so that's not (exclusively) it. I'm level 23 now, and unless they changed it with the most recent patch, I still can't get further.

Edit: Oh, and I have all the trophies for the DLC. I'm only missing a few from the main game for platinum, but grinding up to level 30 would be much easier if I had all the Imp Quests available. ;)

Thanks for the response!

Yeah I have almost all the current Imp Quest challenges maxed out except for the puppet sculpting challenge, because I can't seem to get that one to progress at all. I'm level 21 at the moment with still about 30% of the story to go.

I have a feeling it doesn't unlock until level 30, which kinda defeats the purpose of using it to grind if we're done the grind by the time they do in fact unlock :P 

• 2 months later...

So I just got the platinum last night, and even though I hit level 30, those quests are STILL locked! I only had 4 quests that I didn't max out, the sculpting in Puppet Mode (did I think 1.5 hours on that), regular sculpting (was around 1 hour into the final tier), Bravo (giving likes to levels played which I found is not retroactive unless you unlike/like everything you played to keep the totals accurate), and recording in Puppet Mode (was on final tier).

You can rubber band the recording for Director's chair, I made a square block and recorded its movement for a few hours straight and it actually counted the entire time! I levelled up a few times using that.

I reached level 24 by completing all the challenges possible, then I decided to finish the grind by creating music in the game. I found that I felt like I was levelling up pretty quickly doing music stuff, I ended up going from 29-30 in maybe at most 5-6 hours of making music spread over a couple days.