Grenade Launcher

Am I really that bad or does felt 2 out of 10 explosions on an enemy player do absolutely no damage. because in the last few hours i felt blow up several with it directly on them or on their face and all it did was them completly untouched by it killing me. seriously how am I am supposed to get 6 kills in one round when from 10 hits directlyor near them, only 1-2 actually kills them or at least damages them?

I wouldn't bother but I know i can get the half of the awards trophy by myself, and if I get these 6 in a match, i would get that one and could get Bronze/Silver/Gold Assault Patch too as everything else i already have for these. that would be 4! awards closer, so i would have 40 from 60 i need.

but if only 2 out of 10 hits even gets counted as a hit, im forever onto it, especially when enemies are over pros. It's just frustrating when a weapon doesn't work as it should been logically. i got the 3 grenade kills right on first match where i tried it, but even felt 10+ matches with grenade launcher and closest i got was 3 kills with it, while trchnically definitly should had 6 or more that match, but yeah, grenade in their face does no damage at all, perfect :D

maybe i try other ones later. i know some of these i never get, at least not by myself. I don't mind, but half of the awards seems doable even for me

Here all i got by myself, either like 2011-2013 or so or this year

1 on 1 land: Destroy a tank of the same type in one match x1

Airtime: Beeing in air for 2 seconds with a land vehicle in one match x1

Two Pair: Earning 2 examples of 2 different trophys in one match x1

Destruction Site: Destroy 1k objects x1

Bronze Demolition Patch x1

Bronze Support Patch x1

Bronze Attack Patch x1

Bronze Defend Patch x1

Silver Defend Patch x1

Gold Defend Patch x1

Assault Rifle Effiency Trophy x10

Marksman Trophy x3

Rocket Launcher Efficiency Trophy x1(This was as much of a pain as the grenade launcher one)

Light Machinegun Efficiency Trophy x1

Compact Assault Rifle Efficiency Trophy x2

Grenadier Efficiency Trophy x1

Firearm Efficiency Trophy x6

Shotgun Efficiency Trophy x4

Medic Trophy x1

Frag Out Efficiency Trophy x1

Combat Engineer Trophy x1

M16 Efficiency Trophy x7

SVU Efficiency Trophy x2

UMP Efficiency Trophy x1

Melee Combat Trophy x1

Avenger Trophy x1

Combat Efficiency Trophy x5

High Lard Trophy x4

Kill Assist Trophy x3

Wheels of Hazard Trophy x1

Squad Member Trophy x3

Objective Destroyer Trophy x2

Objective Attack Trophy x3

Best Squad Trophy x18

Winning Team Trophy x47(Huh, so at least 47 matches played, now if i knew all i losed i knew where i am for the 100)

Objective Defender Trophy x11

The grenade launcher is pretty useless in 1v1 as you said. However, you can deal decent damage when shooting walls. I used it a lot to surprise camping snipers, successfully. I think the biggest issue is the lag. The grenade launcher would deal sufficient damage but when you shoot, the enemy is not where you see them, thus missing from the server perspective. Your best bet is to either aim for walls where a player is behind or kill off players that don't have maximum health.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Your best bet would be to have a wired connection. A wired connection doubled my speed, making gameplay somewhat competitive - there is still lag, but tolerable. Shoot them a little first, and then finish them off with the grenade launcher. If you're going for awards, I'd recommend getting into a group of dedicated people to boost. Work on the harder awards first, the easy one will come with time. Good luck!

iirc a direct impact grenade launcher shot causes 90% damage so it is literally impossible to kill an enemy at full health by that. When standing behind covers that damage somehow increases and you can one shot an enemy by destroying the cover (wall or something else) he is standing at.