Leaving it running?

GoonerLukeThe

I got this game a few years ago when it was free on ps plus, didn't like it so I stopped playing before getting a single trophy, recently I've looked back through my games to see if I could earn any more trophies from them and this was on my list, could I leave it playing in the background and let it just pick the choices for me so I don't actually have to do anything?

I've played the batman telltale games before and enjoyed them but can't really remember how much I actually really needed to do

Nope, in every Telltale game you've also got to walk around and pick up items and whatnot, can't AFK it for trophies, it's not all conversation with the game just picking your choices for you, there is still some gameplay.

Bruh. Come on. Is this how lazy we’ve gotten these days where playing a Telltale game is too much effort? ?

Like Sergen said, there’s enough input required that you can’t AFK this game. But honestly it’s about as low as the bar is set when it comes to effort required. These Telltale games are much more like watching a good TV show than they are like playing a game. Just hop in bed or curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn or something and you’ll get through it with ease.

9 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Nope, in every Telltale game you've also got to walk around and pick up items and whatnot, can't AFK it for trophies, it's not all conversation with the game just picking your choices for you, there is still some gameplay.

haha don't know how I forgot about this, just going to delete it again then, even though it's an easy plat I cba to play on a game I don't enjoy for 10 hours

thanks for the reply :)

If I recall right, you can just pay no attention and just click X or something but there is also some work required but that is if I’m remembering right but also a bunch of parts where you can just keep clicking. 

I only played this game for the platinum, no other reason.

Edited by BrettyBoy

Just now, dieselmanchild said:

Bruh. Come on. Is this how lazy we’ve gotten these days where playing a Telltale game is too much effort? ?

Like Sergen said, there’s enough input required that you can’t AFK this game. But honestly it’s about as low as the bar is set when it comes to effort required. These Telltale games are much more like watching a good TV show than they are like playing a game. Just hop in bed or curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn or something and you’ll get through it with ease.

playing a telltale game is not too much effort, was just seeing if I could just get another plat (for a game I didn't even pay for) without even doing anything, I don't like game of thrones so I don't really fancy playing it for 10 hours when I have other games to play (was going to play on a ps3 game and leave game of thrones running on my ps4) but I'm not bothered that it won't happen now

40 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I got this game a few years ago when it was free on ps plus, didn't like it so I stopped playing before getting a single trophy, recently I've looked back through my games to see if I could earn any more trophies from them and this was on my list, could I leave it playing in the background and let it just pick the choices for me so I don't actually have to do anything?

I've played the batman telltale games before and enjoyed them but can't really remember how much I actually really needed to do

You already got your answers, i can just confirm you that this game is a mix of walking around, picking things and speaking with people, dialogues where you can idle and let the game pick the choice for you and QTE sections. 

From what I remember, you can idle for 30% of the game, the rest you need to follow the game. Also, for me the loadings were painful too. Also #2, it traumatized me more than the tv show, i did every wrong possible choice lol