Killzone shadow fall - JACK OF ALL TRADES HELP

I recently decided to platinum killzone shafow fall and was wondering if anyone knew if any other abilities counted towards the jack of all trades not listed below? The psnprofiles guide doesnt list all of the abilities. I didnt know if they changed things in updates or if they added abilities later that are not required. Are the insurgant abilities required? 

Are these the only ones required below? Even after dlc and updates.

Scout

• Tactical Echo - Tag 500 enemy players
  • Cloak - Kill 400 enemy players while using the cloak ability
  • Stun Drone - Stun 300 enemies

Assault

• Nano Shield – Kill 300 enemy players while shooting through your shield
  • Stun Blast - Stun 500 enemy players with the stun blast ability
  • Drone Buddy – Get 300 buddy drone kills

Support

• Revive Drone – Revive 500 teammates with the Revive Drone
  • Spawn Beacon – Have 200 teammates spawn on Spawn Beacons you have deployed
  • Turret – Kill 400 enemy players with the Turret
  • Air Support – Kill 400 enemy players with the Air Support Drone
  • Supply Box – Resupply 250 teammates with Supply Boxes that you

Edited by Stevieboy

You only need to max out the upgradable abilities, not every single ability. The guide is listing what you need in kills, stuns, etc for the final, 11th, ability upgrade, follow the counter in-game to not get confuse.

insurgent abilities do not count towards Jack of all trades, only for the insurgent DLC.

You have to boost supply box, there's no easy way around it, i'm afraid

Edited by Neptuos
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Just to check I’m not going crazy on this - some of the abilities listed in the guide have fewer requirements for the 11th ability level (XI) shown in-game than the guide?

Examples:

Scout - Cloak is 300 kills for level XI in-game but the guide says 400

Assault - Drone Buddy is 200 kills for level XI in-game but the guide says 300

The other seem to be correct but I guess I’ll found out soon, currently working on ‘400’ cloak kills

Edited by InfraRedPS

13 minutes ago, InfraRedPS said:

Just to check I’m not going crazy on this - some of the abilities listed in the guide have fewer requirements for the 11th ability level (XI) shown in-game than the guide?

Examples:

Scout - Cloak is 300 kills for level XI in-game but the guide says 400

Assault - Drone Buddy is 200 kills for level XI in-game but the guide says 300

The other seem to be correct but I guess I’ll found out soon, currently working on ‘400’ cloak kills

You are not going crazy.  Guerilla reduced some requirements back in 2014-2015.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

does the “teammates” have to be real players? If not, I can basic do all online trophies in the base game solo, correct?

You can revive your bot teammates with the revive drone.  Turn on friendly fire and slaughter those bot buddies and let your drone bring them back.

You can do all the base game online stuff in online bot zone with one exception.  You will need another person for the following as bots will not pick up your supply boxes.

• Supply Box – Resupply 250 teammates with Supply Boxes that you
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

does the “teammates” have to be real players? If not, I can basic do all online trophies in the base game solo, correct?

Set the bot count to 3 , u will just have one bot teammate in the entire match. Always run behind ur bot buddy shoot down his ass , shotgun recommended only one shot is enough to put the bot down, send revive drone, rinse and repeat. Sometimes bot accepts revives sometimes they don't..... Don't worry 90% of the time bot will accept ur revive.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 4

On 7.6.2021 at 7:12 PM, IvoryRose88 said:

Are the insurgant abilities required? 

Always look at the trophy guides first before asking questions, please.

The Insurgent Pack DLC has its own trophy guide, which means that the Insurgent class abilities are not needed for basegame platinum. Link to all trophy guides (basegame and DLCs is here

Also, I partially quote myself again from another post:

While I was boosting the Jack of All Trades trophy and the other trophies related to abilities, I used a spreadsheet (*.xlsx) which was send to me from a player managing a large boosting group years ago.
I am trying to share this document with you, maybe it helps someone else: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hb8lxt

On 27/07/2022 at 3:25 AM, archangeltw_ said:

You can loop team killing an AI then reviving. I can send a video to show the timing of it if you want.

As the revive drone rank increases it gets easier and easier to pull off good timed revives efficiently.

• Like 2