Warning: Savegame might corrupt

I don't know the frequency or the trigger for this to happen, but your savegame might corrupt after a crash..
It happened to me when I collected the last collectible in the fourth map, I got the trophy and went to the main menu.
I've had multiple crashes before with this game on PS5, but not to this extend.. so that makes the trigger / frequency for it to happen, hard to tell.
This time the game crashed, I booted it up, it instantly crashed again and all my progress was lost, skills, weapons, maps, everything was gone.

After a couple of crashes I could load an autosave, wich loaded me into the fourth map even, but with no weapons and a stuttery walking animation.
I collected an item to trigger exfiltration, went into the beam, it gave me the normal scoreboard and went back to main menu.
So I thought it might have fixed everything, since it gave me skillpoints etc in the scoreboard, but everything was still gone.
Sadly my cloud save was not updated yet from a previous session, otherwise that might have saved me from doing everything over.

Since I only had 1 other trophy left, the skills trophy, I was pretty bummed doing it all over again.. but hopefully I'm done tonight and does this warning help any of you guys :)

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that but I hope you take some solace in the fact that it made me upload my save to the cloud straight away so I didn't lose my entire day's play. 

Thanks for the warning anyhoo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anke said:

Sorry to hear that but I hope you take some solace in the fact that it made me upload my save to the cloud straight away so I didn't lose my entire day's play. 

Thanks for the warning anyhoo.

That's good to hear! Glad I could help in a way haha.
Luckily I'm almost done with the skills trophy, with a lot of cloud back-ups along the way haha.

Edit: I got the platinum :)

Edited by BlackDragon

1 hour ago, BlackDragon said:

That's good to hear! Glad I could help in a way haha.
Luckily I'm almost done with the skills trophy, with a lot of cloud back-ups along the way haha.

Edit: I got the platinum :)

I totted up all the challenge tokens I'd need to get to 54 skills and I just don't think I can be bothered to replay these that many time.

You're a better person than me.

3 hours ago, Anke said:

I totted up all the challenge tokens I'd need to get to 54 skills and I just don't think I can be bothered to replay these that many time.

You're a better person than me.

Awwwh thanks haha, it did drive me insane at some points :P