Enhanced Edition for PS5 coming June 11th

This should now show free for everyone - I've emailed the dev as they've not enabled the trophies on PSN yet, but they should go live on Monday or Tuesday.

The game lets you play at 4k/30 with Raytracing features enabled, or if you disable them then it runs at 60fps instead.

1 minute ago, turniplord said:

This should now show free for everyone - I've emailed the dev as they've not enabled the trophies on PSN yet, but they should go live on Monday or Tuesday.

The game lets you play at 4k/30 with Raytracing features enabled, or if you disable them then it runs at 60fps instead.

You mean, as in the don't sync? I only ask, as I've earned a few

1 minute ago, SecondGenesis said:

You mean, as in the don't sync? I only ask, as I've earned a few

Yeah, you still earn them on your console, they just won't sync to PSN yet as they've not enabled them on the server. That's why there are only the PS4 listings on here.

They should push them early next week, then they'll just sync as normal. They just forgot to do it last week - there were a few issues with the game not appearing on the store on Friday, so they were probably distracted trying to resolve that issue :) 

Just now, turniplord said:

Yeah, you still earn them on your console, they just won't sync to PSN yet as they've not enabled them on the server. That's why there are only the PS4 listings on here.

They should push them early next week, then they'll just sync as normal. They just forgot to do it last week - there were a few issues with the game not appearing on the store on Friday, so they were probably distracted trying to resolve that issue :) 

Ahh, sweet as, I did wonder why I never saw a list on this site, cheers :)

• 1 year later...

I didn't know about the free upgrade until today, after reading a (not so) completely unreleated article on a gaming news website.

Not sure if anyone ever mentioned that, but if you own the Plus version for PS4, and get the free PS5 upgrade, the PS4 license is overwritten and both versions won't be tied to Plus. 100% confirmed after checking on PSDLE. Yay, another completely free game thanks to that good old glitch lol.

Edited by Lance_87