PS+ symbol not showing on PSNP account / trophy card?

Can anyone else see it? I resubbed to plus a few days ago and have synched since, both manually and auto. My sub is active on PSN, free games are available etc but for some reason it doesn't show here anymore.

Not a big deal really just curious if it's a known bug for people who let their sub run out and then reactivate later or something. Only thing that I can think of is it's because I bought the days of play discounted sub. Maybe that counts as a different product on PSN and isn't recognised by whatever PSNP looks for? (I have no idea how it all works! :P)

Edited by jimbob12345678

I think that's more for people who can't access their plus games even when subbed which is not the case for me. Either way I have done that and checked all my privacy settings (I don't think there even is one for showing if you have PS+)

Just did an update having synched with a new trophy and it's still not there... Oh well!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having this problem too. I can access everything PS PLUS related but the symbol is gone for some reason. I tried everything but couldn't get it to show... funny thing is that the symbol is actually appearing on my ps4 next to my name but completely gone on ps5.