Rainbow Six Extraction Achievements Revealed. Thoughts?

Crazy the list is already out but it looks easy, seems like you basically unlock everything playing the game with not much thought or effort.  I think the concept of the game sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.  can't wait for this one.  hopefully ubisoft is going to release quality work this time. 

Edited by steel6burgh

On 6/14/2021 at 3:55 AM, DividedByMankind said:

Will be waiting for a hard sale on this one... Looked really bad, and the acting looked like its made for kids, just my opinion about it

if it's really bad that would be a damn shame considering how bad their last Clancy installment was and how much this has been delayed.  I really don't think they want to butcher one of their best selling franchises in siege which has been widely popular and enjoyed a long life and consistently growing player base.  But it's ubisoft so I wouldn't put it past them to screw it up.

I am excited for this title, - i Loved the Contamination game mode when it was active on Siege, I don't mind if the game is iffy, having another Zomb... I mean Alien shooter title would be fun imho.  I've only seen the trailer, I haven't seen any type of gameplay footage, If there is even any at this stage, lol.

I just hope it doesn't go heavy on Micro Transactions, tho it's Ubi... And Looking at Siege 6... an the fact that the Deluxe Edition comes with a 10% In game shop discount... seems a hair discouraging  

Assuming we get an identical port, depending on operators, and how long it takes to level Getting them to lv 10 (if that's not max) might be a grind, to do 18 times Unscathed might be tricky lol