Terrible Glitch Warning

bdias10

I am just coming here to say to you people to back up your saves always after you stop playing this ULTRA GARBAGE GAME because i was doing a wingsuit stunt and i managed to complete one and right before registering i died and it counted as done but my progress to the are was stucked to 66 %, so they didnt fix this glitch and guess what? If you dont have a back up save like i did you are going to play this shitty game all over again, this game seems to hate me, it crashes and glitches all the time. What a regret starting this shit, anyways i am just warning you that if you die throught a mission or a stunt you might come across this, so please prevent yourself!!

1 minute ago, cometowner said:

I dont think there is a glitch 

you have missed other wing suite challenge

since the map is bad in icon management 

or

you can just download a backup a save file  

i didnt miss, it was showing 2 out 3 completed and i completed the third one and died right after it and the marker was gone, tried to restart the game and it didnt work, region was saying 66 % and challenge disappeared, it is a glitch

1 minute ago, bdias10 said:

i didnt miss, it was showing 2 out 3 completed and i completed the third one and died right after it and the marker was gone, tried to restart the game and it didnt work, region was saying 66 % and challenge disappeared, it is 

Do you have a backup save ?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering about this myself when I die after completing a challenge.  Usually a speed challenge and I just crash the chopper in the end. Luckily when I restart the checkpoint the acknowledgement of having completed a challenge or a location shows up. I did back-up my saves regularly but luckily I didn't get that bug you are talking about. Not that I haven't thought about this happening when I started playing the game - Sod's Law innit?