Shady's Diabolocial List of Games

ShadyWARcotix

Videogames, movies, books and music. All of them are a kind of art imo. I'm playing video games since the Sega Master System II days. My first game was Alex The Kidd in Miracle World and Sonic the Hedgehog. I loved Pokemon Red Edition for the Gameboy and played the hell of Super Mario World at my cousins house. Back in the day you really had to decide which game you want to buy. Today with all those subscriptions and discounts you get countless of games. I never called myself a "trophy hunter" but I like to platinum games which I like or just play to chill. 

Platinum trophies (in alphabetical order):

Spoiler

• 11-11: Memories Untold
  • 2064: Read Only Memories
  • 36 Fragments of Midnight
  • Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1
  • A Way Out
  • Batman: The Telltale Series
  • Battlefield 1 (+ all Dlcs)
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4 (+ all Dlcs)
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • Battlefield V
  • Borderlands 2
  • Broken Age
  • Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
  • Bully
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (+ All Dlcs)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
  • Call of Duty: WWII
  • Cars 2
  • Cars: Race-O-Rama
  • Celeste
  • Coffee Talk
  • Color Guardians
  • Conan Exiles
  • Concrete Genie
  • Control (+ All Dlcs)
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
  • Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Crayola Scoot
  • Crysis Remastered
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  • Days Gone
  • Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  • Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
  • Death Stranding
  • Destiny
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Dirt 5
  • Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
  • Doom
  • Drawn to Death
  • Duke Nukem Forever
  • Dying Light
  • Energy Cycle
  • Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
  • Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  • Far Cry 4
  • Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  • Game of Thrones
  • Genshin Impact
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Ghostrunner
  • GhoulBoy
  • God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War III Remastered
  • God of War: Ascension
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Gravity Rush Remastered
  • Gris
  • Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
  • Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
  • Horizon Zero Dawn (+ all Dlcs)
  • Hotline Miami
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • inFamous 
  • inFamous 2
  • inFamous First Light
  • inFamous Second Son
  • Jack N' Jill DX
  • Jak and Daxter: The Percursor Legacy
  • Judgment
  • Just Cause 3
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (100% Dlcs)
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Knack 2
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary
  • LEGO Movie: The Videogame
  • Life is Strange
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Life is Strange: Before the Storm
  • Mad Max
  • Magus
  • Marvel's Spiderman
  • Marvel's Spiderman: Miles Morales
  • MediEvil
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Metro 2033 Redux
  • Metro: Last Light Redux
  • Minecraft
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst
  • My Name is Mayo
  • My Name is Mayo 2
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
  • Need for Speed
  • Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
  • NieR: Automata
  • Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020
  • Onrush
  • Paladins
  • Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
  • Prey
  • Prototype 2
  • Psychonauts
  • Puppeteer
  • Rage 2
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  • Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Red Death
  • Red Faction II
  • Reed Remastered
  • Remnant From the Ashes
  • Rime
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Rocket League (100% Dlcs)
  • Rogue Company
  • Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
  • Save the Ninja Clan
  • Seasons After Fall
  • Shadow Warrior
  • Shadow Warrior 2
  • Shenmue
  • Shenmue II
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment
  • SkyScrappers Asura's Wrath
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
  • Sly 2: Band of Thieves
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
  • Sniper Ghost Warripr 2
  • Sonic Generations
  • Sound Shapes
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Split/Second
  • Spy Chameleon
  • Spyro The Dragon
  • Star Wars Battlefront (+ all Dlcs)
  • Star Wars Battlefront II (+ all Dlcs)
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  • Steep
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies
  • Storm Boy
  • Subnautica Mirror's Edge
  • Super Time Force Ultra
  • Superhot
  • Table Top Racing: World Tour
  • Tales from the Borderland
  • Tekken 7
  • Teraway Unfolded
  • Teslagrad
  • The Darkness II
  • The Deadly Towers of Monsters
  • The Evil Within (100% Dlcs)
  • The Hong Kong Massacre
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • The Sims 4
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
  • The Walking Dead: The Final Season
  • The Witness
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Titanfall 2
  • Tokyo Xanadu eX+
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
  • Transformers: Devastation
  • Tron: Evolution
  • Undertale
  • Until Dawn
  • Void Gore
  • Watch Dogs
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Wreckfest
  • Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza 3
  • Yakuza 4
  • Yakuza 5
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Zombi

100% games without platinum (alphabetical order):

Spoiler
  • Abzu

• Alex Kidd in Miracle World
  • Alien Rage
  • Another World
  • Ape Escape 2
  • Blacklight: Retribution
  • Blue Estate
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • Daytona USA
  • Disc Jam
  • Doom 64
  • Fantavision
  • Fighting Vipers
  • Gone Home
  • Grow Home
  • Hawken
  • Here They Lie
  • HiQ Ace
  • inFamous Festival of Blood
  • Inside
  • Journey
  • Judge Dee
  • Kitten Squad
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Little Nightmares
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Minecraft -  Set 2
  • NBA 2k17: The Prelude
  • NBA 2k18: The Prelude
  • NBA 2k19: The Prelude
  • Not a Hero
  • Nova-111
  • Rain
  • Red Johnson's Chronicles
  • Retro City Rampage DX
  • Shutshimi
  • Siren
  • Sly Minigames
  • SOMA
  • Star Wars Bounty Hunter
  • Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
  • Super Hang-On
  • The Unfinished Swan
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  • The Walking Dead: Michonne
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2
  • Ultratron
  • Unmechanical Extended
  • Uno
  • Virtua Fighter 2
  • Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • What Remains of Edith Finch

Backlog (for now):

Spoiler

Wishlist:

• Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence
  • Kaze and the Wild Masks
  • Little Nightmares 2
  • Lost Judgement
  • Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139
  • Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD
  • The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 4

Great work. You got a bunch of games on your profile that I’m actually looking forward to.

How is Virtua Fighter 5 on the PS3?

How are Doom 64 and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

What can I expect from Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami?

Edited by AJ_Radio

17 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Great work. You got a bunch of games on your profile that I’m actually looking forward to.

How is Virtua Fighter 5 on the PS3?

How are Doom 64 and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

What can I expect from Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami?

VF5 for the PS3 was very easy and If you look at my timestamps I did this within an hour. The only hard trophy would be winning against Dural but still he isn't that hard.

Doom 64 trophywise is a joke. You can do everything with cheats and passwort system.except invincibility I think but I'm not sure anymore. After unlocking the 100% I started the game from the beginning and completed it in a legit way. Because why not? i wanted to feel the nostalgia and not playing it for an hour to grab some ez trophies. This is what I mean when I say that trophies "destroy" a game. For a oldschool lover like you I highly recommend it. 

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes is like a introduction for MGS V Phantom Pain. It's only one area, not that big but plays incrdibly good. Trophy wise it's just time consuming. Nothing too hard. 

Yakuza 0 is a whole different level. I never played a Yakuza game before and after announcing Y0 for the PS4 I decided to give this game a chance and holy shit. This is one of my favorite games ever and Idk if you like story driven games. But there is a lof of text and cutscenes!! A lot of people say Yakuza is just a "GTA in Japan" which is stupid. Yakuza is like a mix of Streets of Rage in 3D and Shenmue. It has Substories, Minigames like Dart, Bowling etc. A hostess game and many stuff more. You can even play old Sega games in "Club Sega", a gaming arcade, like Outrun, Space Harrier, Fantasy Zone or Super Hang-On. You have to do EVERYTHING in the game for the Perfectionist trophy and almost every Yakuza game has a "platinum breaker". A lot of people for example give up on the Mahjong minigame. Because they don't understand how this minigame works. When you finish Y0, Yakuza Kiwami feels a little bit outdated, Because this was the real "first Yakuza" game and coming from a game, where the fighting felt more fluent Yakuza Kiwami feels like a bit of a let down (Y3 is still the worst game in the series. All enemies just blocking your attacks and it felt like a chore to fight in this game.). And Yakuza 0 has 4 fighting styles for every character. Yakuza Kiwami only one If I remember correctly. Yakuza Kiwami itself wasn't hard except few things like a Car chase scene on LEGEND difficulty and Harukas quest were you have to beat Pool on expert and Score 950 Points in Karaoke. There is a song called Otometal My Life and some people had a hard time to achieve that score. Karaoke is just like guitar hero those 3 things which I have mentioned are the platinum breaker I believe (with Mahjong of course). If you ever start Y0 just remember. "Catch Scratch Fever" is the worst trophy and just look at the trophy guide I believe there were few story trophies which are missable.

16 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Really awesome list man. Love your tastes and the variety in games! I’ll be checking out quite a few of these that I haven’t played. Good luck on the clean up!

Thank you very much! If you have a question on any game you can ask me of course. 

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

(Y3 is still the worst game in the series. All enemies just blocking your attacks and it felt like a chore to fight in this game.).

Combat was a pain and they did block an absurd amount where there was really only 2 things you would want to do (I think it was 3 hit then triangle that did chip damage or break their block and the counter attack you can time during their attacks), but that was because you had to complete it on hard to unlock Legend difficulty so most people started with that. Of course after you get the golden gun, Legend difficulty is trivialized. Story wise though it's so far my 2nd favorite after Yakuza 0, starting Yakuza 4 in the near future.

Nice list btw and good work on the Yakuza platinums! I'm going to go back to the ones I didn't complete later to clean them up, I think my original plan was to play through all of them in a row on Legend later on, but found out how much the golden gun makes them easy after Kiwami 2.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 1

If I’m going to get Virtua Fighter 5 I definitely need to boost. 

Normally I scoff at trophy lists that are overly easy but DOOM 64 was a time when cheat codes were the norm, and I used a LOT of cheat codes. Should be fun regardless. 

The Yakuza games will be a fun challenge. Looking forward to them.

• Like 1

On 18.6.2021 at 2:04 AM, AJ_Radio said:

If I’m going to get Virtua Fighter 5 I definitely need to boost. 

Normally I scoff at trophy lists that are overly easy but DOOM 64 was a time when cheat codes were the norm, and I used a LOT of cheat codes. Should be fun regardless. 

The Yakuza games will be a fun challenge. Looking forward to them.

Yeah to find ranked matches will be hard these days and of course, there is nothing wrong with using cheats. I mean I remember playing Alex the Kidd in the Miracle World, Sonic the Hedgehog or Donald Duck: The Lucky Dime Carper (those 3 game were my favs back in the day) on the Sega Master System II and we can't even save on those games/ or on SMS II in general. Those games weren't long but still challenging as a kid. Today we can mostly save whenever we want. You will love both games hopefully. Can't wait to see or read your post in the Yakuza section one day.

Latest platinum

400px-Sonic-Generations-transparent-bg.p

Hardest trophy: 

30M68c572.png

Can't Touch This
"Take no damage from the final boss and clear the stage."

Luckily S-ranking on all Challenges and bosses isn't required. You only have to S-rank the main acts which is very easy and not challenging at all. If the trophy requirement would be changed to "S-rank every level this game" this game would be harder. The hardest trophy imo wasn't that hard. You only have to understand the pattern of the boss and have a little bit of luck that those projectiles don't hit you when you dash into the boss. Having vibrations on helps you to know if you were hit by the boss.  For the game itself I loved the mix between modern and oldschool Sonic and those levels were mostly well designed except those lava levels, they had no flow imo and sucked bad.

Sadly my PS Now subscription ended yesterday. When I re-new it I have to check Sonic CD heard good things about this game and maybe other Sonic games. Sonic Mania is in my PS Plus library too. Will play it one day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yeah to find ranked matches will be hard these days and of course, there is nothing wrong with using cheats. I mean I remember playing Alex the Kidd in the Miracle World, Sonic the Hedgehog or Donald Duck: The Lucky Dime Carper (those 3 game were my favs back in the day) on the Sega Master System II and we can't even save on those games/ or on SMS II in general. Those games weren't long but still challenging as a kid. Today we can mostly save whenever we want. You will love both games hopefully. Can't wait to see or read your post in the Yakuza section one day.

That's going back decades ago. My cousins who are now in their 40s had a Sega Master System back in the early 1990s, when they were literally kids and teens themselves. I was too little to really comprehend how to play those games, but in early 1993 I had gotten Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with my Sega Genesis. For some history, here in the United States and much of America, the system was called the Genesis. For people here in Europe, it was called the Mega Drive.

I switched between Sonic and Mario. Had a relative who was middle aged bring his Super Nintendo over and we would do some gaming together.

It was definitely a different world back then. The times were a lot different. We're practically spoiled now. I have hundreds upon hundreds of games on Steam. Back in the 1990s and early 2000s, I thought I was lucky to have 15 - 20 games for myself.

There's been a lot of nostalgia collections being released these past few years. One I'm thinking of picking up is the Disney Afternoon Collection. I played the crap out of Aladdin and The Lion King, I've seen those Disney animated movies at least a dozen times.

• Like 1

On 24.6.2021 at 0:13 AM, AJ_Radio said:

That's going back decades ago. My cousins who are now in their 40s had a Sega Master System back in the early 1990s, when they were literally kids and teens themselves. I was too little to really comprehend how to play those games, but in early 1993 I had gotten Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with my Sega Genesis. For some history, here in the United States and much of America, the system was called the Genesis. For people here in Europe, it was called the Mega Drive.

I switched between Sonic and Mario. Had a relative who was middle aged bring his Super Nintendo over and we would do some gaming together.

It was definitely a different world back then. The times were a lot different. We're practically spoiled now. I have hundreds upon hundreds of games on Steam. Back in the 1990s and early 2000s, I thought I was lucky to have 15 - 20 games for myself.

There's been a lot of nostalgia collections being released these past few years. One I'm thinking of picking up is the Disney Afternoon Collection. I played the crap out of Aladdin and The Lion King, I've seen those Disney animated movies at least a dozen times.

Same here. Like I said I had a SMS II and my cousins had Super Mario Brothers 3 for the NES and Super Mario World for the NES. I loved and played SMW so much back in the day.

Definitely, I always played the same games over and over again. Today we have so much games it's insane.Sorry for using your posts as my next platinum post.haha.

Platinum 191:

header.jpg?t=1591817773

Hardest trophy: 

52M147a89.png

No Ordinary Wang
Complete the game on difficulty Heroic

Shadow Warrior is a first person shooter and is a reboot from the 1997 with the same name. The prologue uses the 97's start of the game as a intro. Very cool introduction. You have dfferent skills, powers and weapon upgrades. The difficulty of this game is rated as a 9/10 but imo this game is a 7 or maybe a 7.5. Heroic isn't that hard and a lot of people should give this game a go. The KI-mechanics ,different actions withyour sword as like healing or stunning your enemies, are good implemented and don't destroy the momentum of the game. The hardest trophy for beating the game on heroic isn't that hard imo but there is one problem with this difficulty, no checkpoint so that means you have to beat every chapter in one go and the lengths of those levels are crazy. Every level is between 30 minutes or 1 hour long + there is a nasty glich when you dash forward you can die INSTANTLY from I believe fall damage? I don't really know what causes it but this is a bug which never got fixed and yeah... I died few times because of that and have to restart the whole chapter from the beginning -.- There are 17 chapters. 3 of them are only boss levels. One is few minutes long and chapter 12 can be skipped completely. The courtyard fight in chapter 16 is the hardest part in this game. But with good strategies it's still managable. Just walking in circles and shooting those rockets in those demons. Btw fuck shamans and warpers. Worst enemies in the game.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Oh man Shadow Warrior. I’ve watched gameplay footage of the 2014 reboot and it looks absolutely sick. 

So Heroic difficulty really isn’t that bad? I ought to have a go at it myself.

Yeah it's really fun. Nope, it's only important to upgrade everything around "healing" at first. There are skills for having more HP, for getting HP back when you stab an enemy with your sword (most important skill) and a skill where you can revive yourself while killing an enemy. Like second wind in Borderlands or second chance in Cod.

Latest platinum

Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise

L1a73fe.png

Hardest trophy: 

53M796ba6.png

Surgical Precision
"Perform a perfect combo in Ken's Clinic for all songs."

This will be my last post and platinum before my vacation. Finally I unlocked the platinum for FotNS Lost Paradise. It's from the Yakuza developers and I really enjoyed it. The grinding at the end wasn't that bad (this was the reason why I needed a break of this game). There is a substory where you have to pay 100 million to an old woman because you broke here expensive vase. I stopped grinding at 30 million and few days ago I thought. How much money would I have when I make a seperate save file and sell everything and yeah.. it was easily over 100 million. Amon as an enemy was a completely joke and the talisman grind wasn't that bad. Had to to a lot of highway races but still more enjoyable than saving and loading to play roulette and get a lot of casino chips. I enjoyed the story but never watched the anime back in the 80s? 90s? I believe it's an anime from the late 80s. The hardest trophy is for a lot of people a platinum breaker. It's like karaoke from the older yakuza games but on steroid. You only have to do 6 songs I believe  but man.. one song was crazy af but can't remember which song it was. The extra hard run was of course a joke. I was overleveld af and after skipping every cutscene fast forwarding all dialogues and using fast travel points in my Extra hard run I realized how short the story was and after 68 hours I can say it is a good game but I still prefer the Yakuza series but If you enjoy the Yakuza series, you will enjoy this one too. 

• 1 month later...

Update: I listed all games as a text instead of pictures:

Platinum: #194:

Magus

1S9c53bf.png

"Perfection"

Magus, a game which I have started on PS Now 1 year ago. It's a short 5+ hour game and not hard at all. It only has 5 levels. The structure of the levels are all the same. Kill enemies with your magic, collect keys, open doors, kill a boss repeat. The levels look all the same except thelocations of course. One level is in a mine, one level in the desert and so on. Nothing special or hard here.

100%

Kitten Squad

A free game by PETA. The last time I played this game was 4 years ago. It's shorter than Magus but I stopped playing it back in the time. You are a kitten and have to save the other animals. It's a rogue like twin stick shooter. It's enjoyable but nothing I truly recommend.

Platinum: #195

Superhot

545c9ed2-051a-4548-8203-676ea9ccc62b-256

This game was kinda special a FPS game where the enemies only move when you move and projectiles stop mid air too. The hardest trophy in the game is the "Beat all challenges"  trophy because there was one challenge called "Norestart" where you have to beat all 25 levels without dying it isn't that hard because till you unlock the "norestart" challenge you played those levels a lot of times. But you can always die from bullshit right? But it's managable there are more harder "permadeath" games and those levels are only few seconds btw. It only take 20 - 25 minutes.

Platinum #196:

Minecraft + Minecraft Set 2

I don't need to say something about Minecraft right? Everybody knows Minecraft. I wanted to get all trophies for the "UR clean up community challenge". So I started this games years later too. I didn't knew you could get all trophies (except the MP trophies) in "realms" so this was a piece of cake. Thanks for Fill Fill's realm. Worked like charm.

Platinum #197:

Coffee Talk

A great visuel novel where the player (you) is a barista and you have to serve different people and races coffee, tea or other drinks. Those people talk about their stories, problems and accomplishments. I liked the art style of the game a lot and the soundtrack was phenomenal. 

5f151eb5ec7300fc1cd9f765a78b082bf4e98a5c

The hardest trophy would be "Serve 50 correct drinks in a single session of challenge mode" but thankfully there was a guide with all drinks.

Here is the soundtrack, I highly recommend it:

Platinum #198

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020

A game by SEGA where you have to play different sport activities like volleyball, baseball etc. nothing special or hard here. The online trophies were easy too. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's been a long time when I updated my games. I don't want to write essays and try to keep me short as possible.

Platinum #199

Ghostrunner

One of the PS Now games from September: Ghostrunner. Ghostrunner is a first person slasher. Some people say it's like "Hotline Miami" but more forgiving. I played it at my friends house a while back and the controls felt weird at first but after few hours in you really fly through those levels. The hardest trophy would was:

31M28a111.png

"More than human
Kill 23 enemies in a row without dying"

But you are able to play the first level over and over again so at the end it was just memorising those enemy locations, having a bit of luck and playing the first level 2 and a half times to get the trophy. The rest wasn't a problem. One thing which I didn't liked about the game is. Even with checkpoints You HAVE to complete each level in one sitting. This means if you quit the game or shut of your console while you are in a level you have to start the level from the beginning. Very annoying.

I love cyberpunk settings and the soundtrack of this game was phenomenal too!!

Just listen.. It's so good <3

Platinum #200

Undertale

The next game which was in the PS Now line up: Undertale. I heard a lot about this game and how everybody loved it. It looks like an old SNES type of game and I have to admit it was an okay game never understood the praise tbh. 

undertale-pc-cd-key-2.jpg

100%Siren

Siren was released in 2004 and is a survival third person horror game. The gameplay is similar to Silent Hill. Btw: I have to say I would never complete this game without a guide. While watching youtube videos and researchig about this game. I read that this was one of the scariest and hardest games back in the day. Difficulty wise it's not that hard if you know where the items are or what you have to do. But some tasks going over my mind for example you have to collect items which are important for later levels or tasks. For example: Yeah go get that towel, put in a freezer because you will need that 5 levels later to make your life easier because everything in this game is connected. 

But this game showed me how easy todays games are. Today you get a marker for everything on the map. Todays games really holding your hand. What? You died 20 times on normal. Yeah let's have the option to put the difficulty down. What? You have to play a level without checkpoints? Let's auto save every second. You get what I mean. The only help you have in this game is sometimes a hint in the beginning of a mission and a map where you can see every important stuff on the map and NO you don't have a marker where you can see where you are on the map. You have to memorise the whole laylout of the map. 

This game have a lot of different enemy types. The enemies or "villagers" are called Shibitos. Corpses wich are alive (like zombies) and they come in different types. There are "normal" Shibitos which got knives, revolvers, snipers and there are fucked up Shibitos like flying Shibitos or Shibitos which are called "Dog Shibitos" and you can guess it, They are moving on all fours and NO they don't bark 1f602.png

One feature which makes this game unique is to have the ability to see through the enemies eyes. When you press L2 you can rotate with your left analog stick and search and switch through all the enemies which are in the level. You will get a first person view of the enemy you have picked. It's called "Sightjacking" and I really like that feature. You can see their move pattern and plan your own route to successfully complete a level/mission.

The game itself isn't that hard and like I said it's easy with a guide and btw. which I also liked is when you collect all 100 archives you will get a cutscene for the real ending which explains what or why all of this happened in the game. I really liked that idea. I mean in todays games where you have to collect 800 collectibles a la AC without any meaning this game showed the real purpose of collectibles. 

711719609247-back.jpg

Platinum #201

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

MEC, the sequel of the first Mirror's Edge from 2008. I heard different things about the game. Some loved it, some hated it. For me personally I have to admit, that the first one was better. It looked visually better of course but the first one felt more fluent when it comes to connecting those wallruns, coal jumps etc. I don't know how to describe it but it was like YOU, the player never felt the movement  like in the first one. For example if you run in MEC it wasn't like I felt the speed of the running. It looked slow af. but on the pro side I loved the new mechanics like the grappling hook or cutting the corners when you grabbed the pipe was a cool new feature. The combat in MEC was better too but you could trick the AI by doing the same trick over and over again so... the combat at the end was boring af.  The open world itself felt like a mess and was not well builded. I still had my fun with this game and that's what matters. The story was forgettable too btw!

The main theme is still a big plus! Great song by the CHVRCHES!

Platinum #202

Crysis Remastered

"But can it run Crysis?"

I remember when I played the first mission of the original Crysis at my friends house back in the day and later only the MP of Crysis 2 (which was a lot of fun) and now we got the remaster of the first one (the sequels later this year) and the controls weren't that good on console imo. It is and will be an  "only" pc game for me.  Some games aren't meant to be on console but some publishers wanna make money with all those remasters. It wasn't purely garbage but after playing tons of first person shooters it really felt akward. Other than that the checkpoints in this game were a mess. You have no control when the game saves it for you and if you get a checkpoint few seconds before you die. Congratulations you can restart the mission sir! I don't recommend this game.

crysisremastered_3264833b.jpg

Next time I will do the rest of the games which I have platinumed. Thanks for reading.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 4