Edit or delete tips

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't it be better to just add the "edit" or "delete" button? I mean When I make a tip I over look it many times to make sure it's ok, but when i try to re-write some stuff in it later and then assume it's good. I hit post and sometimes read and see that I typed 1 word wrong that i accidentally overlooked. I don't want to re-post another comment explaining my typo, since it's not a tip & would be considered spam in the eyes of others. Except I also don't want to leave it like that, when I feel it's just mocking me whenever i read it, or assume others will read it and laugh over my mistake.

I find it better to add this instead of having to hit the report tip button since some people can be very trigger happy with the button and report those who tried to spell correct themselves which makes people who made the typo assume they will get in trouble for trying to correct their mistake.

Plus I would feel like a bother to a mod having to go through the trouble of erasing a mistake I made, and that's just me 1 person where as many could make many mistakes too; which would pile up the mod's already busy schedule.

• Like 1