Any chance of linking the guide to PS5

I saw that the PS4 version has great trophy guides, I was just wondering if anyone could link it to the PS5 version.

It would be really handy if we could click the name of a trophy from our PS5 list on here and be took straight to the individual trophy guides.

There is so many trophies to get for this game!

10 minutes ago, MisterJoint84 said:

I saw that the PS4 version has great trophy guides, I was just wondering if anyone could link it to the PS5 version.

It would be really handy if we could click the name of a trophy from our PS5 list on here and be took straight to the individual trophy guides.

There is so many trophies to get for this game!

I am thinking that you may be able to do that if you get PSNP+ Essentially load your progress onto the list, let me get the link quickly and hopefully that will help you. (presuming the trophies are the same?) Sorry I would not have the adequate knowledge though to push the list onto the PS5 version at this moment in time.

Here is a link to the Topic for the PSNP+ browser script

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pieroluc said:

I am thinking that you may be able to do that if you get PSNP+ Essentially load your progress onto the list, let me get the link quickly and hopefully that will help you. (presuming the trophies are the same?) Sorry I would not have the adequate knowledge though to push the list onto the PS5 version at this moment in time.

Here is a link to the Topic for the PSNP+ browser script

I have no idea what any of this means, I think it is beyond my capabilities!

Thanks for looking though, hopefully someone with much greater knowledge than my humble self could do it one day as it would really help to keep track of the trophies easier seeing as there are so god damn many of them for this game and also likely to be more in the future!

I have just got back into it after a long hiatus from the PS4 to the PS5 version, the entity was calling me...

35 minutes ago, MisterJoint84 said:

I have no idea what any of this means, I think it is beyond my capabilities!

This is as good as it gets. There's probably well over 100 guides that are not fully linked to other lists and it's not going to change any time soon probably.

Installing the script is a matter of maybe 5 clicks. If you need assistance, just ask in the PSNP+ thread and either I or someone else will help you out.

The only idea that comes to mind when a trophy list is identical or even has partially identical trophy lists, let the guides show progress for both ps4 and ps5 on the same page. I have a few ps5 games I'm working on the trophy list, using a guide it only shows my ps4 progress.

• Like 2