This version on hk store?

I was looking for this version on the HK PlayStation store I brought the English, Japanese version from this store which is the JP stack. So I'm guessing the Korean, Chinese version is this stack? If it is does it have English text option? I would guess no but just want confirmation. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, the stacking for this game is different from most other games. Here's how it works:

- The JP stack is what you get from the JP PSN store, but it is also what you get if you buy the English/Japanese version from the HK store.

- The AS stack is what you get if you buy the Chinese/Korean version from the HK store (not 100% confirmed, but about 95% or so)

- The Chinese/Korean version from the HK store has English audio, but not English text (again not 100% confirmed, but about 95% or so)

• 1 year later...
On 9/20/2021 at 9:11 AM, NathanielJohn said:

Yeah, the stacking for this game is different from most other games. Here's how it works:

- The JP stack is what you get from the JP PSN store, but it is also what you get if you buy the English/Japanese version from the HK store.

- The AS stack is what you get if you buy the Chinese/Korean version from the HK store (not 100% confirmed, but about 95% or so)

- The Chinese/Korean version from the HK store has English audio, but not English text (again not 100% confirmed, but about 95% or so)

Here's a different question. Is this version included in PS+ Essential on an HK account? Or are both the JP and AS versions there? And just to confirm, English audio, but not English text?

Edit: The PS Extra catalog has both the AS and JP versions. I chose the JP version which is in full English (audio and text). The AS version states English Audio, but not text, but have not tried it myself.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

• 7 months later...