corrupted data after +90 hours of boosting

unfortunately I was a victim of corrupted data missing only a few challenges (I had completed an invasion map this week and some people of my boost group finished the online) so I realized that while my local data doesn't exist and there are no completed challenges locally, my progress and score on leaderboards is good. would there be a way to "rescue" my challenges already fulfilled? was there any case like this? I was thinking, what triggers the trophy is probably the local data, or maybe there's a chance the trophy unlock if I complete the remaining final challenges (the ones before I corrupted the data) does anyone have an answer to this?

5 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Ouch. That is a significant amount of time lost. 

You think you’re going to attempt these trophies again?

this could be done VERY FAST if i had 6 people just to myself lol but taking part in a usual boost where there's rotation? no way, it would be a huge lack of self-love. I will do my best to recover, but I believe there is no way. Plus Binary wasn't the only one affected, I lost all my PS3 progress.

This is my soundtrack now: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=zLbvJHn3SYk&feature=share