Bugg?

Mohsen_47

There is no level select, at least I didn't find it in this mode. I saw people saying they had the same issue in one yt video, apparently, you will need to restart...

oh apparently pausing the game causes the game to glitch, I never paused so that's why it probably didn't happen to me

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

Faster than Light and Not Him Again modes are glitchy. The boss, enemies and doors can all glitch, I've seen enemy projectiles freeze in midair, doors not open, the boss stop shooting, enemies stop moving, etc.

It's a war of attrition, keep going and eventually you'll get a level run with no problematic glitches, it's not impossible just frustrating.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I noticed same thing when playing on PS5. Didn't have same issues at all when playing on PS4. So try that guys?

Edit: Nevermind the problem came on the PS4 as well as soon as I paused the game. Avoid pausing and you should be fine

Edited by ArcyGabriel

• 1 year later...

Didn't pause the game at all during the speedrun, but still this game is bugged to all hell. Switches would work like 50% of the time. Took me maybe 1.5 hours just to do the first switch level to get the RNG to have all the switches work and still make it in time. What a shitshow.