Cheats from steam version work

Left, Right, Action, Left, Right, Action

Then followed by the same keypresses as in the original release

Add Opals – Bite, Jump, Bite, Jump,

CollectableLocator – Up, Down, Left, Right,

AllLevel1Rangs – Bite, Throw, Bite, Throw,

AllLevel2Rangs – Throw, Bite, Throw, Action,

GetBunyipLicenses – Throw, Bite, Throw, Jump

So to add opals with default controls, while playing press L, R, Triangle, L, R, Triangle, Circle, Cross, Circle, Cross

Edited by Spraragen88
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Disables trophies though

Not at all. I did the opal cheat and mark collectibles cheat the moment the game lets you play then beat the first level, got that trophy then bought all boomerangs and got that trophy.

You still need to collect opals legitimately to unlock that trophy but starting off with 100,000 doesn't hurt and you can still unlock trophies.

Edited by Spraragen88

On 6/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, Spraragen88 said:

Not at all. I did the opal cheat and mark collectibles cheat the moment the game lets you play then beat the first level, got that trophy then bought all boomerangs and got that trophy.

You still need to collect opals legitimately to unlock that trophy but starting off with 100,000 doesn't hurt and you can still unlock trophies.

The game does lock certain trophies when cheats are used. Falterdan!, You Have A Friend In Me, Photo Booth, Silence Is Golden But Cogs Are Silver, Into Orb-it, Bush Rescue Out Of Order, and Opal Hoarder and all locked for the duration of that playthrough. Funilly enough Everything and the Kitchen Sink unlocks normally though. I started a new playthough and got all collectibles again. Sure enough the trophies unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...