Suggestion: Is it possible to get a filter option under Trophy Log for REAL rarity? And/Or "Rarest Trophies"?

I'd like to be able to see what my ACTUAL rarest trophies are because right now the ones displayed and searchable with the filters and that display on the side are just based on the sites numbers, which are fine in itself, but like I said I'd like to see the actual numbers represented as well. If the option wouldn't be available to be displayed for "Rarest Trophies", can we at least get it as a filter when we go into the Trophy Log itself?

As an example of why I would want to know, Disgaea 4's Platinum is my "Rarest Trophy" at 1.32% on SITE but actually 2.6% for the REAL rarity. But another recent game I went back through and got a relatively hard trophy in it has a 2.26% on SITE but 1.9% for the REAL rarity. There are some others that have a much larger disparity between them.

While I appreciate the site and like-minded people probably want to compare with each other who use the site, I'd still like to see the actual numbers based on EVERYONE who has played the games I play. And being able to see them at a glance against each other seems like a good idea instead of having to look at them individually within each game.

The site seems to be able to pull those numbers to show us when we hover over them so is it possible to extract that data into a sortable filter?

there is an option in settings to "Use PSN rarities as default"

That changes the values on the specific games lists - though I think the stuff down the right hand side of your profile, showing how many rare / Very rare /Ultra rare etc/. trophies you have, and all the other calculation stuff is still based on the PSNProfiles site-user only ones (for base games) and the fake ones (for dlc) I'm afraid.

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2