Matchmaking problems and Across the Stars Trophy

Lef160694

Hello to all fellow trophy hunters,

I'm creating this new topic, because there's a few problems I would like to discuss. 

First of all, matchmaking takes a lot of time to complete. I tried to join in some matches and most of the time I waited from 8 to 10 minutes.

Do I have better chances to join a match, if I make a party with friends?

Because of matchmaking problems, I rarely get the chance to play on Sissubo map. It is the only one map that I need to win to get the trophy Across the Stars and get done with Ranked Fleet Battles.

Do you have any tips or do you know any other way to play on this specific map?

Thank you in advance.

i feel like it really depends on the time of day you play. i had a very similar issue. i couldn't find the zavian abyss map for my final win but thankfully it's now resolved. just keep playing till you find it is your best bet. try playing like 3 ranked games daily so you don't get too stressed and fed up with the game. i played sooo many games  consecutively before finding zavian abyss. don't make that same mistake as it will make you hate the game

On 7/4/2021 at 4:53 AM, InfamousDooMZ said:

i feel like it really depends on the time of day you play. i had a very similar issue. i couldn't find the zavian abyss map for my final win but thankfully it's now resolved. just keep playing till you find it is your best bet. try playing like 3 ranked games daily so you don't get too stressed and fed up with the game. i played sooo many games  consecutively before finding zavian abyss. don't make that same mistake as it will make you hate the game

Hello InfamousDooMZ,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time and replying on this current topic.

Secondly, I totally agree with what you're saying above. Most of the times I've never got the chance to play on Sissubo and even if I got it, I wasn't able to win. 

Luckily, a day after posting this topic I was able to get the trophy across the stars. I was so happy that I managed to finish the Ranked Fleet Battles, because as you said above, I burnt myself out with the matches. 

Lastly, I'm very happy to tell you that I got the platinum for the game, after a huge three days grind on Dogfights. 

Again, thank you for taking the time and answering on this post. Thank you very much for the tips and let's hope that they can be helpful for anyone else, who is willing to try this platinum journey.

Best regards.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This is so irritating I'm trying to find zavian abyss map for my final map win and foster keeps coming up. 4 times it has come up 3 times in a row.

Edit: just as I posted it came up again wtf ugh...

Zavian abyss It came up one time in 6 hours playtime yesterday and today same thing. I don't get this map rotation thing.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

14 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

This is so irritating I'm trying to find zavian abyss map for my final map win and foster keeps coming up. 4 times it has come up 3 times in a row.

Edit: just as I posted it came up again wtf ugh...

Zavian abyss It came up one time in 6 hours playtime yesterday and today same thing. I don't get this map rotation thing.

As I mentioned before: I can feel you. Nadiri Dockyards is the map that cursing me pain. Also Fostar Haven is the map that mostly pop up for me. 

• Like 1