Delisted?

So I emailed them and got a response

Hi,

We are only running the game on Steam. 

Our partners in Japan have it on PS4, maybe you can get the season pass there:

thanks,
Team GO

So it looks like it probably won't be coming back, though I have responded and asked them why it won't be coming back to the western store.

EDIT - So I got another response

We are speaking to Sony, it's been dragging for different reasons, but might rerelease on PS4 digital. Will keep you posted.

thanks,
Team GO

So it seems they're trying, it just may not happen.

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/4/2023 at 1:56 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

So, is this game difficult or something? Can't seem to find a trophy guide for it.

It can be very difficult in the early stages when you're weak and your weapons aren't very good, but the more powerful you become, the easier it gets, and by the end I was cutting everything down with minimal effort, including some of the bosses.

There's not a guide I guess because, rightly or wrongly, the game was never popular enough for someone to do one. I've just platinumed it and I adore the game, and honestly, the only thing you are really gonna need any kind of help with is finding all the lore, as there's about 270 things to collect, and even with all my very careful exploration going into every nook and cranny I could see just in case, I was still about 30 short at end game, and there is a full Google docs checklist someone spent a lot of time creating for all the lore items and where to find them, which helped massively. There's also a missable trophy relating to one of the questlines, but the information is out there for how to avoid messing that up. Literally those only 2 things, everything else you will earn playing naturally and then slightly modifying your gameplay at end game to clear up some of the weapon kill related trophies. 

Took me about 42 hours to platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 4:22 AM, harper2704 said:

It can be very difficult in the early stages when you're weak and your weapons aren't very good, but the more powerful you become, the easier it gets, and by the end I was cutting everything down with minimal effort, including some of the bosses.

There's not a guide I guess because, rightly or wrongly, the game was never popular enough for someone to do one. I've just platinumed it and I adore the game, and honestly, the only thing you are really gonna need any kind of help with is finding all the lore, as there's about 270 things to collect, and even with all my very careful exploration going into every nook and cranny I could see just in case, I was still about 30 short at end game, and there is a full Google docs checklist someone spent a lot of time creating for all the lore items and where to find them, which helped massively. There's also a missable trophy relating to one of the questlines, but the information is out there for how to avoid messing that up. Literally those only 2 things, everything else you will earn playing naturally and then slightly modifying your gameplay at end game to clear up some of the weapon kill related trophies. 

Took me about 42 hours to platinum.

I see you're going for the NG+ trophies. Have fun! I just got my NG++++ which was incredibly hard as the enemy scaling is not balanced at all. I can't even give you any tips - I got through with sheer willpower alone. You'll definitely need to pick up ever armour shrine in every playthrough to stand a chance. I think there's also a levelling grind that you can do but that only gets you so far before it becomes too tedious. I was about level 160 when I finished. The game is great and I hope the NG++++ run doesn't ruin your adoration for it. I really hope the DLC gets re-added to the EU store so I can dive back into that madness.

• 3 months later...
On 10/20/2023 at 5:43 PM, StandSilent said:

I see you're going for the NG+ trophies. Have fun! I just got my NG++++ which was incredibly hard as the enemy scaling is not balanced at all. I can't even give you any tips - I got through with sheer willpower alone. You'll definitely need to pick up ever armour shrine in every playthrough to stand a chance. I think there's also a levelling grind that you can do but that only gets you so far before it becomes too tedious. I was about level 160 when I finished. The game is great and I hope the NG++++ run doesn't ruin your adoration for it. I really hope the DLC gets re-added to the EU store so I can dive back into that madness.

I did ng++ then felt it was time to move on. 

• 2 weeks later...