Hardened/Forged possibly glitched

OFFICER_OILDAB

7 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Dear sir, thank you so much for you in depth analysis and helpful answer, that will definitely help me and my friend a lot. Both of us have the EU version from EU PSnow so hopefully it's not bugged and works exactly (or better) as the NA version, will start it today or tomorrow and if I have any more questions will send u here for sure

BTW someone posted here on another topic that the soul crystal trophy is bugged for him, is that trophy related to the quest u mentioned in your reply (the one I find in t. Petersburg (a town within the Russia map)? and did it unlock for u after finishing it immediately?

I have the latest patch installed, version 1.09, which was released 2 months ago, so my question did that patch change anything from your experience in the game? disabled cheats obtaining trophies for example? or did you play on the same version and got the platinum?

Not a problem, I hope everything works accordingly! Don't hesitate to ask anymore questions.

As for the Soulcrystal trophy, it isn't a quest in itself, more like a hidden collectible. There isn't a quest giver that will tell you to go there, it's more so something for you to find and solve. I did see the other forum post claiming this was glitched and not popping at the moment, but I achieved this before the latest patch. If I have time today, I will redownload Unturned, and I can double check on an alternate account if it is glitched. 

What I can say about the Soulcrystal, is that it is NOT something you just walk up to and find; It is kind of like a puzzle.

Here are the steps (that I am aware of):

There is a building within the Russia map that speaks of this ancient relic (the Soulcrystal) has information about it, and gives you a major clue to finding it; The clue being the word "Anastasia". I am not exactly sure if this step is required or not. Knowing that "Anastasia" is the secret code, so-to-speak, should be enough.

With that, you locate St Petersburg on your map (within Russia), and on the outskirts of town (North side) there will be an entrance to a subway station. This entrance resembles two concrete walls with stairs that will lead you underground. Follow this path all the way to the end, and you will stumble upon a wall with text on it. Assemble this text to create "Anastasia", and a secret entrance opens up. 

Once inside this secret area, you will see a crystal (if I recall correctly), but its NOT where the trophy will pop. Instead, you have to make a sacrifice of atleast 20 zombies within range of this crystal, and after doing so you will be teleported to a completely different area. It's within this area that the trophy will pop.

The easiest way to sacrifice zombies to the crystal is by using a horde beacon (easy to obtain with cheat menu - L3+R3), place the horde beacon within the secrer room after entering the code "Anastasia", and kill the zombies within range of the crystal. 

I will mention this was one of the last trophies I did, so I am not sure if completing the coalition quests played any part in it. What I mean by that is, maybe the script requires completion of these quests, even though they are not connected. The game had quite a few bugs, so this would not surprise me at all. As mentioned, if I have time to test it, I will post me results later. If i get it to work, I'll clip the video and post how it is done. 

Happy hunting ^_^

EDIT: One major detail I left out.. This needs to be done at NIGHT. While looking over everything and about to attempt the Soulcrystal trophy again, I found that this must be done during the NIGHT cycle of the game!

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

So, came to the conclusion that this game is now absolutely broken xD I do not recommend even starting it in it's current condition.

Having trouble connecting to online servers. I create a custom server, but can't connect to that either. Offline servers were working fine. With cheats enabled on an offline server, I was able to pop trophies on an alternate account, but the room to the SoulCrystal would NOT open up. I tried a few different combination of ideas, and the secret entrance does NOT open. I've tried for about 2 hours now and am at a loss. 

So, all in all, if you want the 100% completion, don't bother starting this game. Sorry.

Edit: Online server was loading in and blue screened. Patience is wearing thin with this game xD Play at own risk

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So, came to the conclusion that this game is now absolutely broken xD I do not recommend even starting it in it's current condition.

Having trouble connecting to online servers. I create a custom server, but can't connect to that either. Offline servers were working fine. With cheats enabled on an offline server, I was able to pop trophies on an alternate account, but the room to the SoulCrystal would NOT open up. I tried a few different combination of ideas, and the secret entrance does NOT open. I've tried for about 2 hours now and am at a loss. 

So, all in all, if you want the 100% completion, don't bother starting this game. Sorry.

Edit: Online server was loading in and blue screened. Patience is wearing thin with this game xD Play at own risk

First I really appreciate your help bro that was awesome thanks, unfortunately am afraid now to start this game but there's a little hope left lol

there were two recent guys who got the platinum on 13th and 15th January and both are on the EU stack (which is the same version as mine) so maybe the NA version is the one who has the glitches and bugs? maybe that's why last achiever of this game NA stack was on October 2021 and you are also using the NA version so maybe you had some bugs after latest update? I guess you have the NA stack but do you know of someone who has the game from EU store?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

First I really appreciate your help bro that was awesome thanks, unfortunately am afraid now to start this game but there's a little hope left lol

there were two recent guys who got the platinum on 13th and 15th January and both are on the EU stack (which is the same version as mine) so maybe the NA version is the one who has the glitches and bugs? maybe that's why last achiever of this game NA stack was on October 2021 and you are also using the NA version so maybe you had some bugs after latest update? I guess you have the NA stack but do you know of someone who has the game from EU store?

Not a problem friend. I'll tell you everything I tested.

My first attempt - Offline Server / Cheats enabled ... Went to location (during Night Cycle) of the Soulcrystals secret entrance and tried typing in the code, 'Anastasia'. Nothing happened. It seemed like the game wasn't even registering the code. When you're near the secret entrance, there are tiles on the wall with scrambled letters and blank lines for the code to be entered. The problem is when you're entering the code, the blank spaces do not get filled in.

My second attempt - Online server (finally connected to an online server after a hour of trying) / cheats enabled... First I'd like to say that I kept cheats enabled because during my first attempt I popped several trophies with cheats enabled, so it did not seem to be an issue. Secondly, I followed the same steps as my first attempt, with the addition of going to the location and reading the note that gives you the clue 'Anastasia'. When I was in the subway, I went to the wall with the markings of the Soulcrystal, attempted to input the code, but nothing happened again. Where the blank spaces are, no matter what you click on, the spaces do not fill out with the letters. During this attempt, I also dropped a horde beacon near the wall, to see if I could make the sacrifice from outside the room. Nothing happened.

I checked the EU version, and did see that 2 people unlocked this the 12th of January, months since the update. My advice is to message the 2 latest achievers and ask what kind of server they played on; Whether it was an Official server/offline/ or custom server. Then I would check if they had cheats enabled (if it was offline or custom), and ask them what steps they took to open up the secret entrance to the Crystal altar.

I would've tested this on the Official server, but I was 3 hours in with no luck and lots of issues. Official servers take a bit more time and effort to build up to what you would need to complete this task (i.e. obtaining a horde beacon, gear, and weapons). 

Im certain if you can make it within the secret entrance of the soulcrystal, that you will be able to sacrifice the zombies and get teleported to the crystal for the trophy. The only problem being that the room is no longer opening. ?‍♀️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Not a problem friend. I'll tell you everything I tested.

My first attempt - Offline Server / Cheats enabled ... Went to location (during Night Cycle) of the Soulcrystals secret entrance and tried typing in the code, 'Anastasia'. Nothing happened. It seemed like the game wasn't even registering the code. When you're near the secret entrance, there are tiles on the wall with scrambled letters and blank lines for the code to be entered. The problem is when you're entering the code, the blank spaces do not get filled in.

My second attempt - Online server (finally connected to an online server after a hour of trying) / cheats enabled... First I'd like to say that I kept cheats enabled because during my first attempt I popped several trophies with cheats enabled, so it did not seem to be an issue. Secondly, I followed the same steps as my first attempt, with the addition of going to the location and reading the note that gives you the clue 'Anastasia'. When I was in the subway, I went to the wall with the markings of the Soulcrystal, attempted to input the code, but nothing happened again. Where the blank spaces are, no matter what you click on, the spaces do not fill out with the letters. During this attempt, I also dropped a horde beacon near the wall, to see if I could make the sacrifice from outside the room. Nothing happened.

I checked the EU version, and did see that 2 people unlocked this the 12th of January, months since the update. My advice is to message the 2 latest achievers and ask what kind of server they played on; Whether it was an Official server/offline/ or custom server. Then I would check if they had cheats enabled (if it was offline or custom), and ask them what steps they took to open up the secret entrance to the Crystal altar.

I would've tested this on the Official server, but I was 3 hours in with no luck and lots of issues. Official servers take a bit more time and effort to build up to what you would need to complete this task (i.e. obtaining a horde beacon, gear, and weapons). 

Im certain if you can make it within the secret entrance of the soulcrystal, that you will be able to sacrifice the zombies and get teleported to the crystal for the trophy. The only problem being that the room is no longer opening. ?‍♀️

Thanks bro and yah I tried messaging one of them but he hasn't replied yet, and the other can't access his profile forum so can't send him a message, so will wait and see if the other one replies or not.

If no one replies then I guess I will go for it and test it on another account and see if it pops or not, if it pops then I will start immediately with my main account to get the platintum

Are u sure u were able to get most of the trophies without any issues? and what about the trophies that were bugged in a good way? like getting 100 kills with only 1 kill and so on?

Broken link

video guide?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thanks bro and yah I tried messaging one of them but he hasn't replied yet, and the other can't access his profile forum so can't send him a message, so will wait and see if the other one replies or not.

If no one replies then I guess I will go for it and test it on another account and see if it pops or not, if it pops then I will start immediately with my main account to get the platintum

Are u sure u were able to get most of the trophies without any issues? and what about the trophies that were bugged in a good way? like getting 100 kills with only 1 kill and so on?

video guide?

Have you tried messaging them directly, through playstation messages?

As for the other trophies, on my main account I didn't have any issues. Refer to the other list of bugs I mentioned earlier. Those were my issues on my main account. I didn't retest the kills trophies, but they may no longer be bugged with the latest patch..? Or they could be even more bugged, and not pop at all. Its hard to say. I did read a hige reddit post where people said anytime the game was updated on PC that it always created new issues.

Today, when I was in game on my alternate account, the first thing I did was open the cheat menu and added 100 of the $100 notes. This valued $10,000 and popped the 'Wealthy' trophy immediately. This trophy is ultra rare, so I didn't think I was going to run into any problems using a cheat enabled server.

I did notice something different that I found odd. The place that you find the note that talks about the Soulcrystal, well it use to have markings on the wall the resembled the soulcrystal; During my second attempt, when I went to this place, those markings were NOT there. I specifically recall seeing these markings when I got the trophy back in July, but they were not there today. I can't say that's causing the bug directly, but clearly something has changed with the latest patch that has released.

The link I tried posting was not a guide. It was pictures of my findings: a A picture of the markings that should be there (picture from before the patch), a screenshot of how they are no longer there, and the area with the tiles near the secret entrance. However, I couldn't figure out how to post personal pictures on these forums, because Im not very smart xD Not that they would help too much, was just trying to report my findings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Have you tried messaging them directly, through playstation messages?

As for the other trophies, on my main account I didn't have any issues. Refer to the other list of bugs I mentioned earlier. Those were my issues on my main account. I didn't retest the kills trophies, but they may no longer be bugged with the latest patch..? Or they could be even more bugged, and not pop at all. Its hard to say. I did read a hige reddit post where people said anytime the game was updated on PC that it always created new issues.

Today, when I was in game on my alternate account, the first thing I did was open the cheat menu and added 100 of the $100 notes. This valued $10,000 and popped the 'Wealthy' trophy immediately. This trophy is ultra rare, so I didn't think I was going to run into any problems using a cheat enabled server.

I did notice something different that I found odd. The place that you find the note that talks about the Soulcrystal, well it use to have markings on the wall the resembled the soulcrystal; During my second attempt, when I went to this place, those markings were NOT there. I specifically recall seeing these markings when I got the trophy back in July, but they were not there today. I can't say that's causing the bug directly, but clearly something has changed with the latest patch that has released.

The link I tried posting was not a guide. It was pictures of my findings: a A picture of the markings that should be there (picture from before the patch), a screenshot of how they are no longer there, and the area with the tiles near the secret entrance. However, I couldn't figure out how to post personal pictures on these forums, because Im not very smart xD Not that they would help too much, was just trying to report my findings.

yah u r right will try and send them on ps messages directly and meanwhile will try on another account doing the soul crystal trophy using ur tips from previous reply, will replay in like an hour or so or if i faced any problems that I can't understand lol

nah bro u r good and smart and appreciate all the help u r offering really :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

yah u r right will try and send them on ps messages directly and meanwhile will try on another account doing the soul crystal trophy using ur tips from previous reply, will replay in like an hour or so or if i faced any problems that I can't understand lol

nah bro u r good and smart and appreciate all the help u r offering really :)

If you Google search "Unturned soulcrystal", the fandom page should be one of the top results. That page contains basically everything you need to know, excluding pictures showing exact locations. 

I can send you a DM, if you would like,  through PSMessages of the pictures I was talking about, but again they won't help too much. More of a visual so you know exactly what i mean.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

If you Google search "Unturned soulcrystal", the fandom page should be one of the top results. That page contains basically everything you need to know, excluding pictures showing exact locations. 

I can send you a DM, if you would like,  through PSMessages of the pictures I was talking about, but again they won't help too much. More of a visual so you know exactly what i mean.

yah just searched and found tons of helpful info like the items id which was helpful to pop up some trophies but unfortunately couldn't join any official server including the russian one

so made an offline server and played a while but ofcourse couldn't understand a damn thing cause am total noob lol, kept getting killed by the animals that I spawned using cheat system

also couldn't figure where is the place of soul crystal cause couldn't use a map to pinpoint a location to myself

I found out there's a split screen option, does it count for the kills trophy? cause if that's the case that means I can get all the trophies while playing offline using cheat system right?

also how can I spawn zombies? i can only spawn animals and cultists.

Another thing I found a method to downgrade to a previous patch so am downloading it nw to patch 1.07 which was released last April, and you got the platinum on July I guess and no patches were released from April to July so I guess u were playing on patch 1.07 so am downloading it nw and gonna start it soon hopefully I can pop up some trophies that are glitches in a good way

Edit: so downloaded patch 1.07 and tested the 1 and 100 zombie kills on offline server and works just fine as happened to u, didn't get the chance to find a mega zombie, didn't catch a fish cause can't find deep water, can't use map and custom way points so dunno where I'm or where to drive

and ofcourse can't play online servers because am not on latest update and the split screen option isn't available on old firmwares and only on latest 1.09 update so can't even test the splitscreen on this version

dunno what to do and am starting to get frustrated lol, If only i knw how to reach st petresburg and find if the crystal puzzle trophy unlocks then I can revert back to 1.09 and play normally

Edited by MohameDina9192
Additional info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MohameDina9192 said:

yah just searched and found tons of helpful info like the items id which was helpful to pop up some trophies but unfortunately couldn't join any official server including the russian one

so made an offline server and played a while but ofcourse couldn't understand a damn thing cause am total noob lol, kept getting killed by the animals that I spawned using cheat system

also couldn't figure where is the place of soul crystal cause couldn't use a map to pinpoint a location to myself

I found out there's a split screen option, does it count for the kills trophy? cause if that's the case that means I can get all the trophies while playing offline using cheat system right?

also how can I spawn zombies? i can only spawn animals and cultists.

Another thing I found a method to downgrade to a previous patch so am downloading it nw to patch 1.07 which was released last April, and you got the platinum on July I guess and no patches were released from April to July so I guess u were playing on patch 1.07 so am downloading it nw and gonna start it soon hopefully I can pop up some trophies that are glitches in a good way

Edit: so downloaded patch 1.07 and tested the 1 and 100 zombie kills on offline server and works just fine as happened to u, didn't get the chance to find a mega zombie, didn't catch a fish cause can't find deep water, can't use map and custom way points so dunno where I'm or where to drive

and ofcourse can't play online servers because am not on latest update and the split screen option isn't available on old firmwares and only on latest 1.09 update so can't even test the splitscreen on this version

dunno what to do and am starting to get frustrated lol, If only i knw how to reach st petresburg and find if the crystal puzzle trophy unlocks then I can revert back to 1.09 and play normally

Yeah, I was struggling to connect to any online server. The game is an absolute mess.

For most things, you will want to make adjustment in the world options while creating your own server. When creating a server, offline or online, hit triangle and it will bring you to custom options for your own server. If you go all the way to the right, on the last page of options, enable maps/satellite/compass. This will help immensely with being able to locate specific area's. Do this so you're able to locate St Petersburg. While you're in the options, look through everything. There are options to reduce zombie armor, reduce zombie damage,  increase or decrease zombie spawn rates, etc etc. A lot of these options you can tweak to help meet specific requirements for whichever trophy you're going for. For example, if you're trying to get zombie kills, they aren't in the cheat menu, but you can make their spawn rates super high. There are options to increase your own armor as well, which helps with virtually everything. 

Being a noob in this type of game is completely understandable. I went into this game with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever,  and it was a huge learning curve. I died quite a bit. The biggest thing is utilising server options to make things in your favor, and then using the cheat menu to give yourself armor, a backpack, guns and ammo. It can also be used to obtain medpacks, food, drinks, and vaccines to cure yourself. Tomorrow I can make up a list with item IDs that I recommend roaming around with.

The split screen option was not available when I played, so I am not sure if this will work with the kill trophies. Or maybe it was available, and it simply wasn't letting me kill my split screen player. I can't remember exactly to be honest. Probably worth retesting the very least. I would definitely stay on patch 1.07 first, and see if the Soulcrystal trophy is obtainable. 

What you will want to do is create a new offline server, tweak world options, make zombies do low damage, decrease their armor (this will make them one shottable), increase player armor, and add maps. Also look through everything else and adjust accordingly. When you enter the world, open up your cheat menu give yourself armor Thick Military is best in slot. Item ID is like 5100 or something. Look for the helmet, top, bottom, vest and backpack. Also in the cheat menu Hells Fury (mini gun) ID is 1364, ammo is right underneath it. You will need a horde beacon as well, ID 1194. After you have all the gear you will need (don't forget food, water, and meds), spawn in any vehicle, and drive out to St. Petersburg.  You will be able to access the map via options button, last page on the right.

When in St Petersburg the area you're looking for is on the North side of town. Look for an opening (not a building) with concrete walls that have stairs leading underground. Go down stairs, take a right, follow the ramp down further. You will see military tents and subway tunnels. Take another right and follow the tunnel to the end. Behind some subway trains, you will see a wall with tiles on the wall, click these tiles to spell out Anastasia. There will be a wall with red markings on it, and if done right, that wall should now open up. Go inside it, its a tiny room, and use your horde beacon within. Stay inside that room and wait for the zombies to come. Start killing them as they enter the room, and eventually you should be teleported to the soulcrystal.

Just remember this needs to be done during the night cycle in game, and this should be all that needs to be done to achieve the trophy. Hope it works. Goodluck.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Yeah, I was struggling to connect to any online server. The game is an absolute mess.

For most things, you will want to make adjustment in the world options while creating your own server. When creating a server, offline or online, hit triangle and it will bring you to custom options for your own server. If you go all the way to the right, on the last page of options, enable maps/satellite/compass. This will help immensely with being able to locate specific area's. Do this so you're able to locate St Petersburg. While you're in the options, look through everything. There are options to reduce zombie armor, reduce zombie damage,  increase or decrease zombie spawn rates, etc etc. A lot of these options you can tweak to help meet specific requirements for whichever trophy you're going for. For example, if you're trying to get zombie kills, they aren't in the cheat menu, but you can make their spawn rates super high. There are options to increase your own armor as well, which helps with virtually everything. 

Being a noob in this type of game is completely understandable. I went into this game with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever,  and it was a huge learning curve. I died quite a bit. The biggest thing is utilising server options to make things in your favor, and then using the cheat menu to give yourself armor, a backpack, guns and ammo. It can also be used to obtain medpacks, food, drinks, and vaccines to cure yourself. Tomorrow I can make up a list with item IDs that I recommend roaming around with.

The split screen option was not available when I played, so I am not sure if this will work with the kill trophies. Or maybe it was available, and it simply wasn't letting me kill my split screen player. I can't remember exactly to be honest. Probably worth retesting the very least. I would definitely stay on patch 1.07 first, and see if the Soulcrystal trophy is obtainable. 

What you will want to do is create a new offline server, tweak world options, make zombies do low damage, decrease their armor (this will make them one shottable), increase player armor, and add maps. Also look through everything else and adjust accordingly. When you enter the world, open up your cheat menu give yourself armor Thick Military is best in slot. Item ID is like 5100 or something. Look for the helmet, top, bottom, vest and backpack. Also in the cheat menu Hells Fury (mini gun) ID is 1364, ammo is right underneath it. You will need a horde beacon as well, ID 1194. After you have all the gear you will need (don't forget food, water, and meds), spawn in any vehicle, and drive out to St. Petersburg.  You will be able to access the map via options button, last page on the right.

When in St Petersburg the area you're looking for is on the North side of town. Look for an opening (not a building) with concrete walls that have stairs leading underground. Go down stairs, take a right, follow the ramp down further. You will see military tents and subway tunnels. Take another right and follow the tunnel to the end. Behind some subway trains, you will see a wall with tiles on the wall, click these tiles to spell out Anastasia. There will be a wall with red markings on it, and if done right, that wall should now open up. Go inside it, its a tiny room, and use your horde beacon within. Stay inside that room and wait for the zombies to come. Start killing them as they enter the room, and eventually you should be teleported to the soulcrystal.

Just remember this needs to be done during the night cycle in game, and this should be all that needs to be done to achieve the trophy. Hope it works. Goodluck.

Thank you so much bro, so i will tweak everything as you said and will start soon, is there an option to tweak the night cycle to come any faster? Or cancel day cycle?

as for fishing and growing plants, they both are glitches in a good way in this version right? If so which water is deep enough to catch a fish and how can i grow a plant?

what is the fastest way to get the trophies for both walking and driving for certain distances? Also where can i find the mega zombies cause all i found were normal ones? 

Gonna try ur tips soon and get back to you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thank you so much bro, so i will tweak everything as you said and will start soon, is there an option to tweak the night cycle to come any faster? Or cancel day cycle?

as for fishing and growing plants, they both are glitches in a good way in this version right? If so which water is deep enough to catch a fish and how can i grow a plant?

what is the fastest way to get the trophies for both walking and driving for certain distances? Also where can i find the mega zombies cause all i found were normal ones? 

Gonna try ur tips soon and get back to you

I don't think there is any option to adjust day and night cycles. The only things you can adjust that relate to day and night are the spawn rates of zombies during the day and night. Also, you can adjust weather options, but these do not affect how fast the night time comes either.

As for the fishing trophy, it is bugged ( 

Or was bugged) in a good way that made it so I got the catch 50 fish after catching 1. The place I did this was on the ship where the Coalition quest givers are. The farming trophy isn't so lucky. You will have to manually plant your own food, but you should be to utilize the cheat menu to give you food/seed to plant. Im not entirely sure as I did that trophy naturally, before I even knew cheats didn't disable trophies.

Fastest way for the vehicles trophy is to spawn a sportscar, maybe a plane (though I can't confirm that), and just drive around everywhere. The walking distance can happen naturally or you can rubber band your controller xD

Mega zombies can be found either at the military camp (its on the farest northern location on the map - I forget the name), or one can even spawn near the end of a horde beacon. I think the chances of their spawn rate can also be adjusted in the world options when creating a server.

• Like 1

I don't think there is any option to adjust day and night cycles. The only things you can adjust that relate to day and night are the spawn rates of zombies during the day and night. Also, you can adjust weather options, but these do not affect how fast the night time comes either.

As for the fishing trophy, it is bugged ( 

Or was bugged) in a good way that made it so I got the catch 50 fish after catching 1. The place I did this was on the ship where the Coalition quest givers are. The farming trophy isn't so lucky. You will have to manually plant your own food, but you should be to utilize the cheat menu to give you food/seed to plant. Im not entirely sure as I did that trophy naturally, before I even knew cheats didn't disable trophies.

Fastest way for the vehicles trophy is to spawn a sportscar, maybe a plane (though I can't confirm that), and just drive around everywhere. The walking distance can happen naturally or you can rubber band your controller xD

Mega zombies can be found either at the military camp (its on the farest northern location on the map - I forget the name), or one can even spawn near the end of a horde beacon. I think the chances of their spawn rate can also be adjusted in the world options when creating a server.

hey bro, there are couple of things that I don't totally understand, Can I add you to psn and chat there via mic or something if you wouldn't mind?

27 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

hey bro, there are couple of things that I don't totally understand, Can I add you to psn and chat there via mic or something if you wouldn't mind?

Ya shoot me an add if you'd like. I currently don't have a mic, my kids like to break things >_> but I can rapid fire some messages at ya through PSMessages

Guys for anyone who wants help and get the broken trophy "soulscrystal"

it's currently bugged on latest patches but there's a method to downgrade to a previous patch (1.07 cause that's the patch that I just tested and got the trophy on it) 

and regarding the game updates go to Orbispatches .com , it has all updates for all the games u want, just go there and choose ur game zone version and then choose patch 1.07 and use the link in there instead of the links in the above tutorial and you are good to go

if anyone wants to help don't hesitate to send me and i will be glad to help

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 16/01/2022 at 10:35 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

. After achieving 1000 kills, if the trophy did not pop, I recommend uploading your save to the cloud, then deleting all data off your PS4. Reload the server you have the kills on, and get 1 more kill. That worked for me and another play that had the same issue.

What do you mean all data ? Just the save data or the game then re-download it ? 

• 3 months later...
On 3/14/2023 at 5:25 PM, Prometheous101 said:

Just to mention this for anyone finding this in the future. Platinum is 100% obtainable on latest patches. Everything was fixed.

No it wasn't, I have killed more than 1500 online kills in the same server with my 2nd console, not using the suicide method, it hasn't pop, either it's need to be done one session or it's glitched again 

Edited by PatrickPCRE5