Hardened/Forged possibly glitched

OFFICER_OILDAB

So the trophy for Hardened is to kill 1 Mega Zombie and Forged is to kill 10 Mega Zombies. Well this may be glitched, in a good way maybe, but I just had these 2 trophies pop simultaneously. Im on here because I read there can only be up to 2 existing Mega Zombies on the map at a time, so to be able to kill 9 seconds after you kill you first would be impossible. 

I dont know why this happened or how it happened, but I was online playing PEI (Official) Server. Went over to Confederation Bridge to farm exp, when I stumpled upon my first Mega Zombie. When I started to fight I had to retreat because it took way more ammo to kill than I was expecting. Well like most zombies in the game it followed me to the areas "zombie boundary line", and after healing I proceeded to kill it from within the boundary limit (using ranged) then Hardened to kill 1 popped and Forged a few seconds behind it.

Thoughts or opinions? Might have happened due to me killing it from within the boundary or maybe some server specific glitch? I know when I was playing Rust (very similar to this game) I got locked out of a trophy and I feel that was a server specific glitch as some reported to have the same issues, but others were getting it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2021 at 9:41 PM, hsa_Sandwich said:

hi,hello,Is PS4 unturned the same as PC? and If I want to play this game with my friends, do I have to join the official server?1f602.png

Never played on PC, but I talked to Nelson Sexton (one of the Devs?) , he made it sound like everything should be the same as PC. 

Nothing has to be done on official servers, and all trophies can be earned on custom servers w/ cheats enabled. 

4 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

从来没有在 PC 上玩过,但我和 Nelson Sexton(开发者之一?)谈过,他说一切都应该和 PC 一样。 

无需在官方服务器上做任何事情,所有奖杯都可以在启用作弊的自定义服务器上获得。 

thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 3:43 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So the trophy for Hardened is to kill 1 Mega Zombie and Forged is to kill 10 Mega Zombies. Well this may be glitched, in a good way maybe, but I just had these 2 trophies pop simultaneously. Im on here because I read there can only be up to 2 existing Mega Zombies on the map at a time, so to be able to kill 9 seconds after you kill you first would be impossible. 

I dont know why this happened or how it happened, but I was online playing PEI (Official) Server. Went over to Confederation Bridge to farm exp, when I stumpled upon my first Mega Zombie. When I started to fight I had to retreat because it took way more ammo to kill than I was expecting. Well like most zombies in the game it followed me to the areas "zombie boundary line", and after healing I proceeded to kill it from within the boundary limit (using ranged) then Hardened to kill 1 popped and Forged a few seconds behind it.

Thoughts or opinions? Might have happened due to me killing it from within the boundary or maybe some server specific glitch? I know when I was playing Rust (very similar to this game) I got locked out of a trophy and I feel that was a server specific glitch as some reported to have the same issues, but others were getting it.

Can confirm these glitches are a thing, I just got the platinum on the EU version and Multiples Trophies seemed to pop when I did one of certain things, Killed 1 Mega Zombie and the 1 and 10 trophies popped, Killed one Player and the 10 and 100 Player kill trophies popped, Caught 1 Fish and the 50 Fish trophy popped, Harvested 1 plant and the Grow 100 trophy popped, Those seemed to be the only ones it happened on for me. Played on the Russia map on the Us West servers.

Edited by Ms Valentine
  • Like 1

On 2021/9/14 at 4:44 PM, With-Evil-Intent said:

可以确认这些故障是一回事,我刚刚在欧盟版本上获得了白金,当我做了某些事情时,Multiples Trophies 似乎突然出现了,杀死了 1 个超级僵尸,然后 1 和 10 奖杯弹出,杀死了一个玩家和 10 和100 个玩家杀死奖杯弹出,捕获 1 条鱼和 50 条鱼奖杯弹出,收获 1 株植物和生长 100 奖杯弹出,这些似乎是我唯一发生的。在美国西部服务器的俄罗斯地图上播放。

Excuse me, friend, how can I get the "paragon" trophy?

Edited by hsa_Sandwich

8 hours ago, With-Evil-Intent said:

I did it in co-op, you get 1 reputation every time you heal a friend, only needed to grind like 70 reputation after doing all the missions on the Russia map.

You got rep from the quests? ? man my game was all sorts of messed up then. I got 0 rep from the quests. But I also encountered several bugs, none that are game/trophy breaking 

15 hours ago, With-Evil-Intent said:

I did it in co-op, you get 1 reputation every time you heal a friend, only needed to grind like 70 reputation after doing all the missions on the Russia map.

Can players hurt each other in two controller modes?  “Crimes Against Humanity”trophy It's too difficult to get it

11 minutes ago, With-Evil-Intent said:

I think it was L2

??

• 3 months later...
On 9/17/2021 at 1:54 AM, With-Evil-Intent said:

You need to be in a PvP server if you want to damage each other, If not you can spawn in a wolf and let it damage the other player, For the Crimes Against Humanity Trophy I boosted it with myself with 3 consoles.

Just curious but do you have to have 3 consoles to boost this or will 2 work?  I'm talking about the entire game not just the Crime against humanity trophy. Is it all pretty straight forward?  Game is on sale and thinking about trying it out.

Edited by steel6burgh

23 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Just curious but do you have to have 3 consoles to boost this or will 2 work?  I'm talking about the entire game not just the Crime against humanity trophy. Is it all pretty straight forward?  Game is on sale and thinking about trying it out.

Can be boosted with 2 consoles, that's how i did it. Takes like 8 hours though

Hello, I know this is somewhat off topic to your question, but I am curious what trophy on Rust Console Edition you were locked out of? I have helped many people obtain the Rust Platinum even after they had concerns of not being able to pop a few trophies. I play daily, am 1st to obtain the platinum without use of exploits, and am the creator of the Rust trophy guide. I would be more than happy to try and help you obtain the trophy you are stuck on! Just shoot a reply to this or contact me direct on Psn! 

PSN - SickaDelicGaming

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SickaDelicGaming said:

Hello, I know this is somewhat off topic to your question, but I am curious what trophy on Rust Console Edition you were locked out of? I have helped many people obtain the Rust Platinum even after they had concerns of not being able to pop a few trophies. I play daily, am 1st to obtain the platinum without use of exploits, and am the creator of the Rust trophy guide. I would be more than happy to try and help you obtain the trophy you are stuck on! Just shoot a reply to this or contact me direct on Psn! 

PSN - SickaDelicGaming

The trophy Im locked out on is "Im a scrapman". I don't have any issues with playing the game, and I know all of the best ways to obtain scrap. Currently Ive taken a break from trophy hunting and have been playing Rust for fun, I have a 4 story metal base with 2 lairs of high external stone walls. I gather well over 10k scrap every wipe. My problem being is I played the game upon launch, when there were a lot of issues, and I blue screened all the time. Im almost certain whenever my game was trying to process the trophy, I blue screened, and now it thinks I have it. I appreciate the offer in help though ^_^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

The trophy Im locked out on is "Im a scrapman". I don't have any issues with playing the game, and I know all of the best ways to obtain scrap. Currently Ive taken a break from trophy hunting and have been playing Rust for fun, I have a 4 story metal base with 2 lairs of high external stone walls. I gather well over 10k scrap every wipe. My problem being is I played the game upon launch, when there were a lot of issues, and I blue screened all the time. Im almost certain whenever my game was trying to process the trophy, I blue screened, and now it thinks I have it. I appreciate the offer in help though ^_^

Kinda a dumb question, but have you tried completely deleting all save data including cloud storage?

I have had 2 instances where this same exact situation happened with friend's I play with, back just a week after launch. They both would be sitting there with their own large chests filled fully with scrap that only they had touched, eliminating the possibility of scrap being voided by another friend touching it first. Once Skill Tree was added with that update, they attempted it again and still no luck. However, then they deleted all data entirely and tried again, they now have it. Just a thought! Happy Hunting!

• Like 2

On 1/7/2022 at 10:52 AM, SickaDelicGaming said:

Kinda a dumb question, but have you tried completely deleting all save data including cloud storage?

I have had 2 instances where this same exact situation happened with friend's I play with, back just a week after launch. They both would be sitting there with their own large chests filled fully with scrap that only they had touched, eliminating the possibility of scrap being voided by another friend touching it first. Once Skill Tree was added with that update, they attempted it again and still no luck. However, then they deleted all data entirely and tried again, they now have it. Just a thought! Happy Hunting!

I thought i had, but not since the tech tree has launched. It won't hurt to try again. I'll let you know if it worked. Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 4:37 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Can be boosted with 2 consoles, that's how i did it. Takes like 8 hours though

I've been [semi-] AFKing the player kills with a turbo + macro, but my main eventually dies of hunger/thirst. I thought having all the sliders set in my favor (e.g. slower hunger and faster health regen) would prevent this, but evidently not.

I don't actually know much about the game at all, so if you have any crafty ideas of possible workarounds to stay alive/satiated, do let me know!

9 hours ago, hore said:

I've been [semi-] AFKing the player kills with a turbo + macro, but my main eventually dies of hunger/thirst. I thought having all the sliders set in my favor (e.g. slower hunger and faster health regen) would prevent this, but evidently not.

I don't actually know much about the game at all, so if you have any crafty ideas of possible workarounds to stay alive/satiated, do let me know!

Sadly, I do not. I am sorry for this. Upon doing this myself, I remember having this happen, but my only work around was using the cheat menu to obtain food quickly. My method wasn't afk at all, so I was always able to avoid death this way. 

If you have an afk method, honestly I would just get as many kills as I could and not worry about death. Die and reset whenever you're available again. If it were me, Id do this in between eating meals, work, or sleep; Achieving a little at a time, while doing other things, and get it eventually over time. 

It wouldn't surprise me if there is some work around for this, but I did not discover it. Sorry about that. 

• Like 1

@OFFICER_OILDAB Hello, sry for bothering but I just saw that u have the knowledge of boosting in this game, I have the EU version of PSnow of this game and was thinking of boosting it with a friend of mine who has another ps4 console at his home so my question is,  can we boost all of the trophies and the platinum?

I also found that someone just got the platinum 2 days ago so thought that everything is obtainable and no glitches so far, my question is do you have a guide for all the trophies of this game? and can they all be boosted with a friend and using cheats? or has to be legit?

15 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

@OFFICER_OILDAB Hello, sry for bothering but I just saw that u have the knowledge of boosting in this game, I have the EU version of PSnow of this game and was thinking of boosting it with a friend of mine who has another ps4 console at his home so my question is,  can we boost all of the trophies and the platinum?

I also found that someone just got the platinum 2 days ago so thought that everything is obtainable and no glitches so far, my question is do you have a guide for all the trophies of this game? and can they all be boosted with a friend and using cheats? or has to be legit?

No bother, that's what these forums are for. Ive helped answer many questions about this game via forums or PS messages. Before discussing, I will say I played on NA stack, the game does have a few bugs (none game breaking), but this may differ between regions.

Firstly, every trophy can be obtained online with a friend, but each of you will need to achieve each trophy yourself. For example, there's a trophy to kill 1000 animals, but both of you will need to kill 1000 each. Secondly, cheats do not disable trophies, so if you're strictly going for trophies, enabled this. The best option for a fast platinum is to play on a private Russia server, with cheats enabled, and 2 player max lobby.

I do not have a guide, but every trophy is relatively easy and straight forward. Most everything can and will be done on the Russia map (excluding the trophy to play a game on every different map). Upon loading in Russia, the Coalition quests are found on the southern end of the map on a ship in the water, and the Soulcrystal can be found in St. Petersburg (a town within the Russia map). Most quests can be completed by turning in requested items using the cheat menu, accessed with L3+R3 at the same time. If you need a specific item, you can google search said item and the fandom will give you an item number connected to each item. This will save you time from having to search every page.

Trophies that are bugged include:

Catch 50 fish - Bugged in a good way, popped for me after catching 1 fish. (Cheat menu might work as well, but maybe not)

Kill 10 Mega zombies - Also bugged in a good way. There are 2 trophies that require you to kill Mega zombies, both popped for me after 1 kill. (Don't bother searching too hard for these, as a mega zombie spawns at the end of a Horde Beacon - several are used during Coalition quests)

Harvest 1000 Resources - Bugged in a bad way. There are 2 ways to harvest resources mining nodes, and cutting trees. The fastest way to obtain this is by cutting trees with a chainsaw (obtain a chainsaw quickly via cheat menu). The problem with this trophy is that while cutting trees, branches do NOT count towards the 1000, only logs. Also, dropping logs and picking them back up do not count. To be honest, the trophy may even require to cut 1000 trees in total, Im not really sure. As I had trouble getting this one to pop, but persistence is key.

Trophies connected to player kills are also bugged! My first player kill popped the 10 kill trophy, and the 100 kill trophy. So this is bugged in a good way.. However, the 1000 kill is not so giving. I had this bug out on me as well. After achieving 1000 kills, if the trophy did not pop, I recommend uploading your save to the cloud, then deleting all data off your PS4. Reload the server you have the kills on, and get 1 more kill. That worked for me and another play that had the same issue.

Those are the only bugs I encountered, on the NA stack, things may differ for EU. Some additional tips I can give for the overall game include: Use the cheat menu to spawn in cash (this works to pop money trophy), use cheat menu to spawn animals for hunter trophy, and spawn in vehicles for the driving trophy (saves you from having to find an unlocked vehicle and gas - which can be a pain).

If you have any more questions while playing, feel free to post and ask on here, or send me a DM on PSMessages.

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

No bother, that's what these forums are for. Ive helped answer many questions about this game via forums or PS messages. Before discussing, I will say I played on NA stack, the game does have a few bugs (none game breaking), but this may differ between regions.

Firstly, every trophy can be obtained online with a friend, but each of you will need to achieve each trophy yourself. For example, there's a trophy to kill 1000 animals, but both of you will need to kill 1000 each. Secondly, cheats do not disable trophies, so if you're strictly going for trophies, enabled this. The best option for a fast platinum is to play on a private Russia server, with cheats enabled, and 2 player max lobby.

I do not have a guide, but every trophy is relatively easy and straight forward. Most everything can and will be done on the Russia map (excluding the trophy to play a game on every different map). Upon loading in Russia, the Coalition quests are found on the southern end of the map on a ship in the water, and the Soulcrystal can be found in St. Petersburg (a town within the Russia map). Most quests can be completed by turning in requested items using the cheat menu, accessed with L3+R3 at the same time. If you need a specific item, you can google search said item and the fandom will give you an item number connected to each item. This will save you time from having to search every page.

Trophies that are bugged include:

Catch 50 fish - Bugged in a good way, popped for me after catching 1 fish. (Cheat menu might work as well, but maybe not)

Kill 10 Mega zombies - Also bugged in a good way. There are 2 trophies that require you to kill Mega zombies, both popped for me after 1 kill. (Don't bother searching too hard for these, as a mega zombie spawns at the end of a Horde Beacon - several are used during Coalition quests)

Harvest 1000 Resources - Bugged in a bad way. There are 2 ways to harvest resources mining nodes, and cutting trees. The fastest way to obtain this is by cutting trees with a chainsaw (obtain a chainsaw quickly via cheat menu). The problem with this trophy is that while cutting trees, branches do NOT count towards the 1000, only logs. Also, dropping logs and picking them back up do not count. To be honest, the trophy may even require to cut 1000 trees in total, Im not really sure. As I had trouble getting this one to pop, but persistence is key.

Trophies connected to player kills are also bugged! My first player kill popped the 10 kill trophy, and the 100 kill trophy. So this is bugged in a good way.. However, the 1000 kill is not so giving. I had this bug out on me as well. After achieving 1000 kills, if the trophy did not pop, I recommend uploading your save to the cloud, then deleting all data off your PS4. Reload the server you have the kills on, and get 1 more kill. That worked for me and another play that had the same issue.

Those are the only bugs I encountered, on the NA stack, things may differ for EU. Some additional tips I can give for the overall game include: Use the cheat menu to spawn in cash (this works to pop money trophy), use cheat menu to spawn animals for hunter trophy, and spawn in vehicles for the driving trophy (saves you from having to find an unlocked vehicle and gas - which can be a pain).

If you have any more questions while playing, feel free to post and ask on here, or send me a DM on PSMessages.

Dear sir, thank you so much for you in depth analysis and helpful answer, that will definitely help me and my friend a lot. Both of us have the EU version from EU PSnow so hopefully it's not bugged and works exactly (or better) as the NA version, will start it today or tomorrow and if I have any more questions will send u here for sure

BTW someone posted here on another topic that the soul crystal trophy is bugged for him, is that trophy related to the quest u mentioned in your reply (the one I find in t. Petersburg (a town within the Russia map)? and did it unlock for u after finishing it immediately?

I have the latest patch installed, version 1.09, which was released 2 months ago, so my question did that patch change anything from your experience in the game? disabled cheats obtaining trophies for example? or did you play on the same version and got the platinum?

• Like 1