Sony Customer Service allegation: PS3/Vita store IS closing

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

What's with all the clickbait threads around here lately? I swear it's only a matter of time before we start reading stories about Jim Ryan breaking into people's houses and stealing their PS3s and Vitas. 

Ok that's funny lol. Someone needs to make a gif of this!

I wouldn't be as opposed to Sony so much if they readily had more PS5s available in stock. But the fact is we're experiencing a chip shortage, which is making prices skyrocket and the people out there who are hoarding these current gen consoles are charging a fucking arm for one.

The legacy stuff WILL CLOSE, but I wouldn't trust a fucking customer service rep at all these days, I've had so many experiences of being outright lied to in the past. I'm mostly glad I have most of everything I want on the legacy systems, it is however a shame that people are losing their PS Plus games on them.

I have Duke Nukem Forever and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West to play on the PS3, so I'm not quite done with shelving away the old console. There's plenty of great stuff readily available on the PS4 and I'm not exactly itching to jump forward to the PS5 generation. In all honesty there is only three to five games I really want on the new console, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart being one of those titles.

Since Jim Ryan took over it's been bogus decision after bogus decision. So many stupid, pointless changes, including the change to the trophy system and changing how the PS button works on the PS5 controllers. Why change when it worked so well beforehand?