What is considered as an online quick match?

Larzz

1 hour ago, Larzz said:

I’ve won gold medals in Ranked games, Olympic Games online rooms, Online Medleys, but no First Quick Match (online) Victory trophy. 
Am I doing something wrong? How do you play a quick match?

Hi. You go in olympic games, then online and then hope somebody you join does a quick match or if your the host you can choose one. 

By the way i think this is the only game with multiplayer trophies i havnt needed to boost

Edited by dannyswfc9

17 minutes ago, zid2016 said:

Best way is to create a room  ,then unlock the room by holding R2  and pick quick match yourself. Pretty easy to win 100m and hammer throw.

Good advice. I never new you could unlock the room.

Agree with 100m and hammer throw. I used them 2 for the medley trophy. Once you get hang of 100m you can easily get less than 9 seconds which will win most of the time.

Also you can win a medley if you draw. So if you have only 1 other player in a 2 event medley you only need to win 1 event (thats if you beat the ai which you should easily do)

Edited by dannyswfc9

@dannyswfc9 It's even easier to win than that - start a medley with one other person by creating the room and starting the match as soon as one person joins. Then join the same team as them. 

It's you two vs 6 computer AI's and you'll win easily. 

Edited by raz_lintu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, raz_lintu said:

@dannyswfc9 It's even easier to win than that - start a medley with one other person by creating the room and starting the match as soon as one person joins. Then join the same team as them. 

It's you two vs 6 computer AI's and you'll win easily. 

Yeah i did wonder if that worked. I was on the same team as someone once but didnt know if it counted.

Also if you get disconnected by the other players leaving (happened to me a few times) it counts for you as a win.

All in all a very fun game (brought back some memories) and even better a very easy plat

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1