(Video) Splitgate Free to Play.

Sikutai

The Trophy List isn't live yet. The Game is fun and there are a lot of different game modes. It's like a Portal Multiplayer Ego Shooter. You use Portals to trick the enemy players. You can shoot through Portals, this is what I do in this video.

It has no Platinum Trophy. That's sad and good at the same time. Because more than 1000 wins would take a very long time, and that's only a Platinum worthy grind. So I don't have to try it.

The hardest Trophies will be: 15 Kills in a row and a Portal Kill. Kill 2 Players with one shot with 2 different weapons (Railgun and Sniper) will be hard too, because they are pure luck.

If you want to know what kind of game this is, I have uploaded a video on which I can manage the 15 Kills in a Row trophy.

Edit: For my german comrades: This game is not Free to Play in Germany, like always. We have to pay 25 Cent.

Edit 2: You can create custom games, but this mode don't unlock Trophies. 

Good News: Assist Kills count as Kills.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

Just played my first match today managed to get 16 kills on one life but no trophy for it, so imagine some assist kills possibly don't count for whatever reason. But it's definitely a very fun game so far and hope it does well. I would put this close to the fps arena style of Unreal with the mechanics of Portal added. Very frantic and fast pace and it's great making set ups with the portals and seeing the pay offs.

Btw for an easier time on kill based trophies I recommend those that aren'tskilled at fps games abuse the portal mechanic to their advantage. Alot of people right now are playing it as a normal shooter still because it's so new. This means you can do things like placing a portal by your spawn and behind cover and placing an exit portal near the enemy for easy kills just as they leave their spawn with sniping etc. Try to post the exit portals high or on ceilings of some maps so they have a harder time finding you.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

Abusing the portal mechanic is getting a lot harder now people are adjusting to the game. I've managed multiple kill streaks but always died 12/13/14 since someone realises the portal trick. 

Snipers and shotguns was the mode easiest to streak on especially on smaller maps if you pick a corner with a friend or 2 and hold down the area. 

I've been loving this!  Hit the killstreaks and the 2 for 1 railgun, but the 2 for 1 sniper is proving to be quite the pain.  At this point I'm thinking the quadkill trophy will be the worst since its 4v4 and you rarely catch the entire team that close together.  There always seems to be one guy some where just repeatedly running through his aligned portals, or something equally as stupid.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:10 PM, DerelictSoul said:

I've been loving this!  Hit the killstreaks and the 2 for 1 railgun, but the 2 for 1 sniper is proving to be quite the pain.  At this point I'm thinking the quadkill trophy will be the worst since its 4v4 and you rarely catch the entire team that close together.  There always seems to be one guy some where just repeatedly running through his aligned portals, or something equally as stupid.

Haha, my Free2Play colleague DerelictSoul is always there when a new F2P game is released.

32 minutes ago, groomyboy said:

Awh shame about no platinum :'( was gonna give this a go.

Something about F2P plats are special haha, I've got the plat for ones like Realm Royale, Rogue Company, 3 on 3 freestyle and Brawlhalla :)

Nice, you can be proud. Free2Play Platinums are always particularly valuable trophies, as they usually require a lot of time and patience. Keep it up.

9 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Is "Free2Play" illegal in Germany?

No, this has something to do with the German Youth Protection Act. If games involve too much violence, our youth should be protected, and this is apparently achieved by paying 25 cents here. Germany is the most boring country in the world.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Nice, you can be proud. Free2Play Platinums are always particularly valuable trophies, as they usually require a lot of time and patience. Keep it up.

No, this has something to do with the German Youth Protection Act. If games involve too much violence, our youth should be protected, and this is apparently achieved by paying 25 cents here. Germany is the most boring country in the world.

Are the youth banned from owning money too? Not sure how that helps, but does the system work?

I had to learn German for 5 years at school. Can't remember much of it now, I've never been to Germany so I can't say if it is boring, but I am a big fan of German rave music from the 90s.