How are the bugs these days?

Dreakon139

Noticed this has already dropped in price a bit at Gamestop the other day. I've seen worse reviewed games drop in price slower than this game.

Anyways, that being said, I'm kind of in the mood for a zombie game and this and Dead Rising are my best options on the PS3. This seems more survival-y than Dead Rising (who gives a crap about taking pictures, and the silly weapons take you out of it a bit) so here I am.

How are the bugs these days? If I found this cheap, would it be a good pick up?

I don't know enough about the game to say much about the glitches...but the whole quest thing is bizarre. It's so messed up that I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not.

Also, just today...I saw a pickup parked on top of a billboard. Serious. I have no freakin' idea man...

Still, none of that seems to ruin the progress in the game.

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd bring this thread back to life.

Since Dead Island is a whopping $30 at Gamestop, I'm contemplating it again. My brother recently got his own PS3 so we might both pick up a copy. That said, if the game is still buggy as hell it might not be worth bothering. It's been a solid month or two though... how are the bugs these days? Any good patches?

• 8 months later...

I haven't had many issues with the game.. connecting with other players online has been an issue on occasion.. the most people I have ever had with me were another 2 people but that lasted about 5mins before the game froze and I had to restart my ps3.. single player offline... not a single issue from start to finish.

• 8 months later...

My main problem, as others have said, is with the online portion of the game. Thankfully I just got the People Person trophy, so I won't have to worry about that as much from here on out. Offline, I havent come across many problems at all.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...