My 5000th trophy milestone changed.

After finally discovering the cabinet feature on PSNProfiles, I wanted to add some of my favourite platinums (which included my 5000th trophy, Greatest of Great Deliverers, the Death Stranding platinum). After adding my Death Stranding plat to the cabinet, my 5000th trophy changed to “A helping hand”, which was my last trophy before my plat. I’ve tried removing the Death Stranding platinum from the cabinet, and I’ve also tried adding the “A helping hand” trophy in my cabinet, which did not work. I’m wondering if there’s a way to fix my 5000th trophy because I specifically waited to get to 4998 to make the Death Stranding plat my 5000th trophy :/

Something similar happened to me a while back. I was playing God of War on my PS Vita but some trophies bugged i.e. wouldn't pop, which this version is notorious for. Worse still, I found that my Vita had a faulty left stick. Since the trophies hadn't sync'd, I decided to not play on the Vita anymore and wait to get a new one. In the meantime, I played other games and when the new Vita came I started God of War again and popped all of the trophies without any glitches happening so they all unlocked as normal. However, at some point the old Vita- which I must not have properly turned off- sync'd and messed up the order of the trophies, rearranging how they displayed on this site. I raised the issue in the forums in case I got accused of cheating or hacking or whatever but I was told at the time that there were no indicators of cheating that I was fine. This debacle did end up changing my 3000th trophy milestone though. 

2 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

When checking your trophy log the DS plat is no 5001  and seeing that you have no hidden trophies I have no idea how this could happen. Are you sure you didn’t make a mistake?

Was just about to ask the same thing! If the trophies were 4999 and 5000 then it would make sense that the milestone system might be getting confused by the identical time stamps. But the fact that it’s 5000 / 5001 suggests that either you miscalculated or there was a rogue trophy that had an earlier time stamp but synced later

If you really want it to show as 5000 you could go hide one of the three games where you only ever earned 1 trophy. Although you’d have to live with the fact that you’re “lying” to yourself about which trophy you actually earned in that slot

• Like 1

I see you were playing Wreckfest on your PS5 until you hit 4999 and then got the last 2 trophies in Death Stranding.

My guess is that the final trophy of wreckfest wasn't properly synced to PSN so it didn't show up here on PSNP if you updated your profile or on the PS4.

Or that the trophy was synced but that you played Death Stranding on PS4 and the PS4 refused to update/show your PS5 trophies on the PS4. For some reason it can take awhile after syncing a PS5 trophy to show up on PS4 properly.

4 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Looking at your trophy list, Sly 2 is out of place, meaning most likely that you didn't fully sync the trophies you earned back in February. Maybe you unplugged your PS3 to make space for something else, then set it back up this past week to play some Tekken, letting that last trophy sync and shift your more recent milestones. Nothing you can do about it now unless you want to go back and hide some old game that you only earned 1 trophy in.

Nice catch! That might be a cause as well. Just some unsynced trophy on a system that wasn't used in awhile...

Edited by Kolm

1 hour ago, Xylobe said:

Looking at your trophy list, Sly 2 is out of place, meaning most likely that you didn't fully sync the trophies you earned back in February. Maybe you unplugged your PS3 to make space for something else, then set it back up this past week to play some Tekken, letting that last trophy sync and shift your more recent milestones. Nothing you can do about it now unless you want to go back and hide some old game that you only earned 1 trophy in.

Yea… this was the issue lol. Thanks for letting me know :)