Chaudown trophy

You have to unlock, call and land each strikers move

Strikers are:

Knives (default)

Mr Chau(randomly found on map you have to beat him to get him, he then comes at random)

Mrs Chau (default for knives)

Nega knives (default for nega Scott, you unlock nega Scott by beating the game with Scott,Stephen,Ramona and Kim)

I think that's all of them 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just add a little extra info on this trophy, because it's a bit unclear:

• You can't call a strike with a weapon equiped, so if you used the cheat for the sword, throw it away first.
  • You need to call 7 different strikes, not just 4 (some guides say it's glitched, but I think it might just be misunderstood)
    • Knives as Scott
    • Knives as Kim
    • Knives as Stills
    • Knives as Ramona
    • Mr Chau
    • Mrs Chau
    • Negaknives as Negascott

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 29/07/2021 at 5:19 PM, El_Shubi said:

You have to unlock, call and land each strikers move

Strikers are:

Knives (default)

Mr Chau(randomly found on map you have to beat him to get him, he then comes at random)

Mrs Chau (default for knives)

Nega knives (default for nega Scott, you unlock nega Scott by beating the game with Scott,Stephen,Ramona and Kim)

I think that's all of them 

I just got the trophy and I can assure you, there is no need to play Knives for it to work.

I used Scott, Kim, Stills, Ramona and NegaScott. How had I unlocked Mr. Chau, I went with Scott pressing L1 until Knives appeared.

Another thing, Mr. Chau can be unlocked even after completing the game. When I first completed Scott, I repeated stage 3 several times to see if Mr. Chau appeared and really did. In the guide it says to do this before completing the game.

• Like 1

I thought mine had glitched! I then used Knives and hit L1, it worked thankfully,  I didn't want to do another 4 playthroughs again. It was a risk because I had read that using knives or Wallace could bug the trophy, but I had nothing to lose and it popped ✌️

Edited by funkyweed
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to share my experience with this trophy and hopefully it helps someone in the future.

It didn't pop for me after meeting the requirements, and I was worried I would have to restart. What ended up working for me was adding a second controller and doing the strike calls with the second player! Was very relieved, didn't want to do 4 extra playthroughs. 

Also to spawn Chau faster you can just exit and reload your game over and over instead of going through the whole level. Good luck guys! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 4:20 AM, funkyweed said:

I thought mine had glitched! I then used Knives and hit L1, it worked thankfully,  I didn't want to do another 4 playthroughs again. It was a risk because I had read that using knives or Wallace could bug the trophy, but I had nothing to lose and it popped 270c.png

Thanks for this. It also worked after I unlocked negascott