More Vita games?

Breakingthegreen

Can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot, why there are new Vita games, I thought the last ever batch was last week.

Did Sony extend the deadline? Were these simply not synced to the server 'til now? Are these physical release games on cartridges? Was I wrong about the deadline being last week?

Is the no deadline at all now.. ooh I hope it's that one.

Edited by breakingthegreen
typo

17 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

Can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot, why there are new Vita games, I thought the last ever batch was last week.

Did Sony extend the deadline? Were these simply not synced to the server 'til now? Are these physically releases games on cartridges? Was I wrong about the deadline being last week?

Is the no deadline at all now.. ooh I hope it's that one.

To my knowledge ScourgeBringer (PS Vita) and Pushy And Pully In Blockland (PS Vita) are both physical releases by eastasiasoft.  Both games were up for pre-order the first of this month on PlayAsia, but sold out as faster than you could blink. 

I'm sure the deadline still stands and the trophy lists were not added/synced until now.

• Like 3

Yeah, we are still getting 2 physical releases from eastasiasoft every month this year and a bit into 2022. These physical games have been produced in late 2021 and are basically ready to be sold whenever eastasiasoft puts them up for sale.

The trophy lists won't pop up till the games are announced since they want to keep it a secret which games are still coming out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

So this game won't be released digitally? :-/ 

It did have a digital release! The game came out at the same time as the ps4 version a few months ago. :)

This trophy list is probably just for the physical version that is sold out, but there is q different stack for the digital version!

On 29.07.2021 at 5:40 AM, quadboy_007 said:

Yeah, we are still getting 2 physical releases from eastasiasoft every month this year and a bit into 2022. These physical games have been produced in late 2021 and are basically ready to be sold whenever eastasiasoft puts them up for sale.

The trophy lists won't pop up till the games are announced since they want to keep it a secret which games are still coming out.

This is the problem. 100$ each month just for those indie games. Hope it ends soon

1 hour ago, quadboy_007 said:

It did have a digital release! The game came out at the same time as the ps4 version a few months ago. :)

This trophy list is probably just for the physical version that is sold out, but there is q different stack for the digital version!

ahh man I misread that haha. It looks pretty cool I gonna check it out thx = ) 

5 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

This is the problem. 100$ each month just for those indie games. Hope it ends soon

I mean... why should it end? If you don't like the games that are releasing then don't buy them. But loads of people including me still love getting some physical games for the vita! And it's amazing that a game like scourgebringer still made the deadline.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

I mean... why should it end? If you don't like the games that are releasing then don't buy them. But loads of people including me still love getting some physical games for the vita! And it's amazing that a game like scourgebringer still made the deadline.

I like it and want it,but too much money it take. And it limited to 1000 each game

• Like 1