Trophy status 2021

Definitely glitchy, I've played at least 10 rounds with all original operators and have roughly 130+ rounds won of both attack and defence but don't have those 3 trophies.

Boosting would be hard because the chances of match making with your partner on the other team would be slim. But you don't need to boost, you can get literally everything aside from gold rank just by playing, even if you're not that good.

Even gold rank, you can get carried in your placement matches but you'd have to be lucky, and it would be easier if you just get decent at the game and carry your weight.

2 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Definitely glitchy, I've played at least 10 rounds with all original operators and have roughly 130+ rounds won of both attack and defence but don't have those 3 trophies.

Boosting would be hard because the chances of match making with your partner on the other team would be slim. But you don't need to boost, you can get literally everything aside from gold rank just by playing, even if you're not that good.

Even gold rank, you can get carried in your placement matches but you'd have to be lucky, and it would be easier if you just get decent at the game and carry your weight.

Is there a workaround that you are aware of, because people are getting those trophies as of today.

20 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is there a workaround that you are aware of, because people are getting those trophies as of today.

Yeah just keep playing, I'm sure it'll unlock eventually. Apparently there's some issue with the tracking.

The stat tracking being glitchy is almost a non issue. I'm doing the list for a 4th time now and I've always felt like I've had 10 rounds on all ops and then it's popped a few rounds later. The only time I kept track, it popped right when it should've so maybe it's very easy to lose track of those. 

As for gold rank, that's definitely the make or break trophy for the plat. I was going to say if you've played FPS before you shouldn't struggle a lot, but it appears you haven't. At least on this account you're posting with. If you jumped into a cod mp match (I'm just taking a wild guess and assuming you have at least once in your life), how would you do? If it's well below average, then yeah this'll be hard to get. 

By the time you reach rank 50 (level required for ranked play), you should have a good feel for the game, but will still be way off par. Best advice I can give is learn map layouts, only ever play bomb mode (can be changed in settings to only find bomb matches), always drone, never reinforce what should be a rotate hole (use a guide if needed), and always have a hard breach. So often when on a new account I see lower ranks not using thermite, ace, hibana and they just lose immediately. Knowing what most ops abilities do is always useful. You'll need to learn a lot, especially if you aren't into shooters. And if you aren't enjoying the game from the start, then it'll be a massive slog to try get good enough if you aren't boosted to gold. 

Best time to play is definitely in the first month of the season. After that, it's full of people who never stop playing the game. Playing ranked is by far the best and quickest way to learn, but if your rank gets placed really low, it's a long way out and weeks needed playing to go from copper to gold even if you're winning every single game. Play on an alt account first and see how you feel if you are worried about 100%.

Good luck! 

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Riiszk said:

The stat tracking being glitchy is almost a non issue. I'm doing the list for a 4th time now and I've always felt like I've had 10 rounds on all ops and then it's popped a few rounds later. The only time I kept track, it popped right when it should've so maybe it's very easy to lose track of those. 

As for gold rank, that's definitely the make or break trophy for the plat. I was going to say if you've played FPS before you shouldn't struggle a lot, but it appears you haven't. At least on this account you're posting with. If you jumped into a cod mp match (I'm just taking a wild guess and assuming you have at least once in your life), how would you do? If it's well below average, then yeah this'll be hard to get. 

By the time you reach rank 50 (level required for ranked play), you should have a good feel for the game, but will still be way off par. Best advice I can give is learn map layouts, only ever play bomb mode (can be changed in settings to only find bomb matches), always drone, never reinforce what should be a rotate hole (use a guide if needed), and always have a hard breach. So often when on a new account I see lower ranks not using thermite, ace, hibana and they just lose immediately. Knowing what most ops abilities do is always useful. You'll need to learn a lot, especially if you aren't into shooters. And if you aren't enjoying the game from the start, then it'll be a massive slog to try get good enough if you aren't boosted to gold. 

Best time to play is definitely in the first month of the season. After that, it's full of people who never stop playing the game. Playing ranked is by far the best and quickest way to learn, but if your rank gets placed really low, it's a long way out and weeks needed playing to go from copper to gold even if you're winning every single game. Play on an alt account first and see how you feel if you are worried about 100%.

Good luck! 

I have played first person shooters, but this seems more tactical than COD. I’m okay, I’m certainly not a pro, but I do have a team to work with and I know that helps.