Can't seem to find this on the UK PSN store

Been semi-anticipating this game since it was announced what feels like a decade ago now. I've been patiently waiting to at least add it to my wishlist if nothing else, but I can't seem to find it on the UK PSN store, on console or the website. I tried searching for it through PSPrices, but all that shows me is a £87.99 deluxe edition that is apparently DLC and leads to a blank page on the official PSN store site (and I certainly hope that price isn't real).

It's been nearly 2 days since it released and there's still no sign of it. Anyone else having issues?

They had to take it down because they put the wrong price on it.

Notice Regarding Incorrect Price Listings & Temporary Closure of the PS4®/PS5™ Stores for Fuga: Melodies of Steel

We have confirmed that between the launch time of 10:00 a.m. ~ 11:04 a.m. (JST) today (7/29), that there have been erroneous price listings for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 versions of Fuga: Melodies of Steel. We are announcing that we have temporarily taken those store pages down for maintenance.

For this error, and for any inconveniences this may have caused, we are terribly sorry. We shall contact all those who have mistakenly purchased the game at the wrong price, and guide you through the refunding process.

As for when we will reopen the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 stores, we shall put out a formal announcement as soon as the issue has been resolved and the details have all been confirmed.

Today was meant to be an auspicious milestone for not only us, but for the PlayStation fans who had been looking forward to the release of Fuga: Melodies of Steel. We apologize to you from the bottom of our hearts. We hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive this transgression.

https://www.cc2.co.jp/fuga/en/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

They had to take it down because they put the wrong price on it.

Thanks for the info. And thank God for that because £87.99 is a just a tad unreasonable I'd say.

Checking out that link, it seems this game in general right now is a bit of a disaster:

We have received reports claiming that on the Nintendo Switch™ version of Fuga: Melodies of Steel there is a slight chance of a bug occurring, where the game will be rendered unplayable. After a thorough investigation on our end, we have confirmed these claims to be true.

Think I'm just gonna hold off on this game in general now, even if it does get re-listed soonish.

1 hour ago, Darkwing___Duck said:

What a shame, I was really looking forward to this..

Still not up on the store yet it seems. Dunno how long it usually takes to relist games after a "pricing error" (not even sure how that happens in the first place), but it doesn't seem like it's going to be any time too soon. It's kind of a disastrous release in general (not just for PS4), very disappointing for a game I've been looking forward to for a few years now.

• 1 year later...