Slaughterhouse 3

Catalyst_lndigo

Can I get this trophy if I complete all 3 in random matchmaking? Have done Cistern and Shaft (and turned it in!) in matchmaking but tracker on PSN only shows 1 done. (both completed on same character and same difficulty level). 

I have tried to post a few things today trying to find a group to complete it and they have all been deleted, what's the deal?? 

33 minutes ago, Catalyst_lndigo said:

Can I get this trophy if I complete all 3 in random matchmaking? Have done Cistern and Shaft (and turned it in!) in matchmaking but tracker on PSN only shows 1 done. (both completed on same character and same difficulty level). 

I have tried to post a few things today trying to find a group to complete it and they have all been deleted, what's the deal?? 

Have you been able to matchmake on this? I’ve been playing for a while on PS5 and can’t seem to find a single game. I’ve not had any stalemates yet but it helps and the game is better with teammates ?

40 minutes ago, Catalyst_lndigo said:

Posts like that are deleted, as per the guidelines: 

Also see this thread for more info: 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Catalyst_lndigo said:

You can but it's not recommended, because the stat tracking in this game sucks and it's really bad in the PS5 version, plus this series is infamous for its co-op related trophy glitches so you're better off just doing everything solo unless you hit a brick wall and can't go any further by yourself. It doesn't help that the servers for Borderlands 3 have been pretty knackered since launch and the devs haven't done much to fix the problem so even finding a game can be difficult.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.