Possible trophy glitch

On 05/08/2021 at 10:34 PM, illuminati1556 said:

There's definitely a glitch going on involving Mt. Bone and Master Commuter Pass. It is advised to complete the game without going for S-Rank trophies until after these are earned. Dev is looking into a patch. 

Can confirm completing the game without going for S-ranks unlocks the trophy. Ended up wiping progress to do so.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frontzie said:

Can confirm completing the game without going for S-ranks unlocks the trophy. Ended up wiping progress to do so.

So just for my own peace of mind before I waste a colossal amount of time:

Did you already unlock the s-rank trophies before clearing your data? The dev said that wouldn't work which is why I didn't bother. I already have all the bones, so I'm going to wait to see if Sony allows the patch before I do everything again, but I need a plan B if that doesn't work. 

4 minutes ago, illuminati1556 said:

So just for my own peace of mind before I waste a colossal amount of time:

Did you already unlock the s-rank trophies before clearing your data? The dev said that wouldn't work which is why I didn't bother. I already have all the bones, so I'm going to wait to see if Sony allows the patch before I do everything again, but I need a plan B if that doesn't work. 

I unlocked the S-Rank Silver trophy (get half of S-ranks), then cleared my data and restarted to go for the bones - which I have done twice (clearing data and restarting, as I had a brief issue with another trophy not unlocking in Endless). 

On 13/08/2021 at 2:00 PM, frontzie said:

I unlocked the S-Rank Silver trophy (get half of S-ranks), then cleared my data and restarted to go for the bones - which I have done twice (clearing data and restarting, as I had a brief issue with another trophy not unlocking in Endless). 

Well done !! it's really an hard platinum.... LOL...

Do you have any tips to share ?

Thx a lot

:-)

• 2 weeks later...