(Probably?) An alternative lvl50 grinding method

mecanicwars_

On 8/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, jvlourenco2004 said:

Have anyone tried this grindind method? Mathematically it's better than the arcade mode, chap4part. Using some numbers we get:

Arcade: 

1000xp per 3 min / 20000xp per hour 

620000/20000 = 31 hours 

This MP method: 

7000xp per 10 min / 42000xp per hour

620000/42000 = ± 15 hours (for a single lvl50 run) → 30h for both people 

If this works consistenly, it will make the grind way less boring. Could anyone confirm? (:

If you're having trouble to find an empty lobby, just search the mode you want and right after press Circle (Back). The next time you search, it'll be an empty lobby.

(Edit: added total grind for both people who'll grind)

(Edit 2: information on how to create an empty lobby)

Yeah in an estimate for how it took me on each level, it took me 1-2 hours for each level up. And when doing straight game after game and no randoms as possible, after 7 games winning and 50 kills ish i get a level up after 7 games each. Went from base xp of level 48 to level 50 in 2 hours and a half with sniper kills method. My preferred stages for xp kills is Hoboken alleys stage, canals in the water in between for that space, and cemetery in the other player spawn at clear range across fences to snipe him

1 hour ago, meyerpark said:

Yeah in an estimate for how it took me on each level, it took me 1-2 hours for each level up. And when doing straight game after game and no randoms as possible, after 7 games winning and 50 kills ish i get a level up after 7 games each. Went from base xp of level 48 to level 50 in 2 hours and a half with sniper kills method. My preferred stages for xp kills is Hoboken alleys stage, canals in the water in between for that space, and cemetery in the other player spawn at clear range across fences to snipe him

After level 32 when you unlock weapon dealer you should be averaging way more than 7k per match. I think me and my boosting partners were averaging closer to 10k-11k. Of course this will all be a moot point in a couple days.