1 hour ago, l-BrainStorm-l said:

What can I do?

This is a problem with pretty much all the LEGO games.

The only real solutions are to make multiple backup saves in case something glitches, or start over from scratch.

10 hours ago, Helyx said:

This is a problem with pretty much all the LEGO games.

The only real solutions are to make multiple backup saves in case something glitches, or start over from scratch.

Ain't no way I'm playing that shit again. I'm done with lego games I'm not gonna support them anymore, that's the solution. 

1 minute ago, l-BrainStorm-l said:

Ain't no way I'm playing that shit again. I'm done with lego games I'm not gonna support them anymore, that's the solution. 

That's an outcome, not a solution.

But, I agree with you. The tedium of backing up redundant saves after every chapter is too stressful for what's intended to be a relaxing game.

12 hours ago, l-BrainStorm-l said:

I have 100% everything but the trophy won't pop up. I checked the shop as well and I have bought everything. What can I do? 

I think this is one of the LEGO games where you have to watch the stud fountain to unlock the 100% trophy.  If memory serves, it's somewhere in Stark Tower.

EDIT: Oh, is this the game where you have to buy additional movesets for each character?  Make sure you've done that - I think that's one of the only things that doesn't have a trophy associated with it, but it does count towards the 100%.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10.8.2021 at 10:11 AM, themindisacity said:

EDIT: Oh, is this the game where you have to buy additional movesets for each character?  Make sure you've done that - I think that's one of the only things that doesn't have a trophy associated with it, but it does count towards the 100%.

Yes, I know, basically I am necroing an old forum topic now, but what this player wrote is true 100%.
I also finished the last level Heroes vs. Galactus C minutes ago with the Silver Surfer for the last challenge required to 100% this level, got these trophies...

1. Avengers (and the Rest) Assembled - Collect all characters
  2. Super Hero - Complete all Challenges
  3. The Startling Saga of the Silver Surfer - Complete Heroes vs. Galactus C with the Silver Surfer

.. but Bagged and Boarded - 100% the game had not popped.

Opened the ingame store and bought all figures, special moves and red bricks I did not buy until now, still no trophy pop.

BUT when I closed the shop and went back to the level select screen where the 15 chapters are shown, the trophy Bagged and Boarded finally popped.

This means:

• For all character collection related trophies (and also for the Collect all Red Bricks-trophy) it is enough to basically just get them, because you did complete the challenge.
  • But for the 100% trophy it is needed to actually buy all the stuff and then you must leave the shop menu to go back to the level select screen.

.. Too bad that this topic is only named BUG and not How to possibly solve the Bagged and Boarded - 100% the game trophy bug :D

/edit And this did also help me solve another bug in this game, concerning the trophy
This Looks Like a Marriage to Me - Beat Doctor Octopus as Aunt May:
Basically, only just attack Doc Oc when he is done with his spin attack and stop attacking him when he begins his attack animation. 

/edit2 For the trophy And Now....the Wolverine! - Tag in Wolverine to finish the Abomination use the Wolverine character which is only named Wolverine and choose the level The Raft C: Prison Rooftop. This trophy did not unlock when I selected the level Sand Central Station A: Park Avenue. Also Abomination seems to attack you more in the beginning, if you do not use the Invincibility red brick. For this guy, simply use Extra Heart and Health Regeneration instead.

Edited by Geridian
Found one more bug and a solution.

OK I just had this bug and luckily had a cloud save just before I bought the last character/power.  I tried a number of things that didn't work then in desperation decided to try again using my O.G. european vita (I had been using my newer japanese one).

I downloaded the save, went to the shop and found the character to buy then accidently switched to the superpower and bought that first, then switched back and bought the character and the trophy popped.  I don't know if it was the switch to the OG vita or buying the character last that made the difference but this might help someone.

Edit.  Just read the post above and I had exited the shop and not got the trophy on the first vita I tried.

Edited by aerosol_grey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aerosol_grey said:

OK I just had this bug and luckily had a cloud save just before I bought the last character/power.  I tried a number of things that didn't work then in desperation decided to try again using my O.G. european vita (I had been using my newer japanese one).

I downloaded the save, went to the shop and found the character to buy then accidently switched to the superpower and bought that first, then switched back and bought the character and the trophy popped.  I don't know if it was the switch to the OG vita or buying the character last that made the difference but this might help someone.

Edit.  Just read the post above and I had exited the shop and not got the trophy on the first vita I tried.

Nice that my comment still helped you in some way :D

But are you 100% sure that you bought everything in the store the first time you did not get the trophy?

Asking, because what I did every time was: Bought a character first -> Then clicked on special moves to get moved to the character's special move -> Bough the special move -> Changed back to the character window -> Repeated the same step if I were able to buy another character and special move -> Then I bought the Red Brick if a new one was available.  

• What also can make a difference if you play the same game on more VITAs then one concerning trophy popping, is if you do not "Sync with Server" (Trophy-App -> Switch to PS Vita system -> three dots) even if the trophies where automatically (or even manually refreshed) with the Playstation Network tab in the Trophy-App.
  • One time while I played another game on two different VITAs, I downloaded the savegame and then I had to close and restart the game to get a trophy to pop.

Since this day, when I play a game on multiple VITA devices (I own a OLED version, a LED version and a PSTV) before I start a game:

Spoiler

1. Insert game (if physical)
  2. Click on the game icon -> Click on the 2 blue arrows -> Start the patch download if there is one available and the download symbol is shown -> If not, I wait until the blue arrows stop circling -> Download the savegame -> Close the games menu, where the 2 blue arrows and such are shown
  3. Open Trophy-App -> PS Vita system -> three dots -> Sync with Server -> Playstation Network -> Three dots -> Refresh -> Close the Trophy-App when nothing was refreshed anymore
  4. Click on the game icon -> Start the game

Okay, this looks overly complicated, but better safe than sorry. 

Edited by Geridian
Added something about the patch download icon

1 hour ago, Geridian said:

Nice that my comment still helped you in some way :D

But are you 100% sure that you bought everything in the store the first time you did not get the trophy.

I'm sure my trophy glitched, sometimes people miss stuff and your advice will help them, sometimes they don't and mine might help one or two of those.

I had never played the game on my old vita. I put the cartridge in, installed the game, downloaded my save, opened the store, bought magneto (modern) and his power and the trophy popped straight away. These were the only things I needed in the store and the trophy didn't pop when I bought them on hhe other system.  I tried this because in the back of my mind I remembered another game where a trophy glitched on the newer system but not on the O.G. (can't remember what that was).  If the info helps someone great if not at least I tried to provide some help.

My advice to anyone playing this would be to backup a save before your last purchase, if you have access to other systems.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aerosol_grey said:

I'm sure my trophy glitched, sometimes people miss stuff and your advice will help them, sometimes they don't and mine might help one or two of those.

[..]

My advice to anyone playing this would be to backup a save before your last purchase, if you have access to other systems.

Yes, this is true. :).

Also, others needed only to close and restart the game, then the trophy popped.

Anyway: This game is just a buggy mess.

Minutes ago, I wanted to use the ball special move from Mr. Fantastic, got hit while the special move animation began. After this, the ball was left on the screen, but I was not able to control it... but I was able to run around with an invisible Mr. Fantastic where I could only see the arms when I pressed the attack button.

Edited by Geridian