Save corrupt, cannot save the game problem

OverHypedG

Hi guys,

any of you experience a problem while trying to play Siege of Paris DLC? I cannot even start the first mission, game constantly throws me this message and then after a while freezes.

I can only get to Frankia, after that do only the intro into DLC. 

Any workaround?

Edited by OverHypedG

The weird thing is I already played for around 3 hours and got the 20 rebels mission trophy. As soon as I entered Paris the problems started to happen :/.

I think I found a "fix". When disabling your network and playing offline it seems to not cause to much problems. 45minutes later I still didn't get any save corrupt message.

edit:

nvm, it's completely random and broken. I was able to play a few hours again and now it's starting to spam corrupt shit again. Fucking bullshit

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

I was able to save the game when going back to starting area almost 3 out of 5 times - Meluin or something like that (place where we take rebel missions). So far I have only been roaming and clearing the map, cannot play the man questline in Paris. I also tried - travel to England, make a feast, travel back to Frankia, travel to place where we take rebel missions and it allowed me to save my game

I was doing just fine so far but on the quest to find Eudes in Paris, i get the corrupt spam again and again.

Any idea how to solve this ?

Managed to get through the main quest but there is one mystery, in paris (the one close to the offering altar), where i get the bug every time i read the letter. Restarted at least 10 times, i can't do anything.

Edited by Shorah-

1 hour ago, Shorah- said:

I was doing just fine so far but on the quest to find Eudes in Paris, i get the corrupt spam again and again.

Any idea how to solve this ?

Managed to get through the main quest but there is one mystery, in paris (the one close to the offering altar), where i get the bug every time i read the letter. Restarted at least 10 times, i can't do anything.

The note you mentioned which cause the spam and problems is that the sort of church with the rats where you have to go inside and all the way up? That place caused major issues for me.

The way I solved my problems is playing a bit on the ps4 version (I'm abusing cloud save to get both 100%). PS4 has no problems so that's how I got past that part.

I've also just spam closed the save corruption and kept playing for a while and the weird part is I was able to save later on and all my corrupted data was just fine like nothing happened.

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

The note you mentioned which cause the spam and problems is that the sort of church with the rats where you have to go inside and all the way up? That place caused major issues for me.

The way I solved my problems is playing a bit on the ps4 version (I'm abusing cloud save to get both 100%). PS4 has no problems so that's how I got past that part.

I've also just spam closed the save corruption and kept playing for a while and the weird part is I was able to save later on and all my corrupted data was just fine like nothing happened.

My first time with save corrupted (which happened after like 5h of the dlc) happened when i was in the tunnels, looking for a chest, that was also a shortcut through eudes house. So yeah at the end of the tunnels i had to go all the way up, then climb stairs to start the cinematic first encounter between eivor and eudes.

Before that i never had any issue, despite having done a few exploration in paris.

Now my broken mystery is in Paris aswell and i can't do shit about it. This mistery has two guards in a house, you break planks to go down a ladder, then the note is on a table in the middle of rats.