Glitch or Hacker?

masaru-san

To preface, I'm aware that Rockstar Games are prone to hackers. So far I've only seen one in Max Payne 3 (health would go down to nothing but they wouldn't die; they also didn't shoot so I guess they're an 'ethical hacker').

Last night I was playing public Deathmatch on the Marty's Bar map. There were 2 other players.

One player, who's currently ranked in the top 100 trophy earners for a European country, took no damage from bullets. I'm fairly certain I wasn't lagging and there were definite hits and/or grenade damage.

As well, the car in the street near the Bar entrance (and the main church doors) exploded and shortly disappeared. I saw it eventually reappear when it fell from the sky.

Has anyone experienced similar?

Does this appear to be a case of hacking?

If so, does it go against our site rules and how should I report it?

13 hours ago, masaru-san said:

If so, does it go against our site rules and how should I report it?

If you have a video or other proof of some sort, go ahead and file a cheater report, and he'll be flagged and removed off the leaderboard for that game. Using mods or other god mode hacks to help earn trophies is against the rules. DM us if you want, and we can maybe check the overall account as well.

• Like 1

I completely sign under the words. Was present in this game at that moment.
 I even wrote to PSN tech support. Unfortunately, I did not record it on the video, I was very indignant at the act and left the game.
I wrote to this player, to which he replied - "learn to play."

Sorry for the English, google translate to help)
Edited by BOBA-KOMATO3HuK
  • Like 1