Hades - Urge to Sing trophy help? Bugged?

IvoryRose88

Ok, i came across orpheus in his chair amd he was singing, when i talked to him, it gave me a choice of 3 songs to pick from. I picked the top choice and he sang. When i left the room the trophy never popped. Is there a specific way to get him to sing again? Ive done 12 straight runs and he still hasnt sung again. Ive given him 5 nectars and his partner 4 nectars so far.  I havent done the entire quest line for him and his partner. Ive read that someone said he was ainging after they died and came back. I havent died in 12 runs and dont want to end my streak if thats not a requirement. Will it pop after his storyline trophy or do i need to have that done first?

Edited by IvoryRose88

It has to deal with his questline, and you need to connect with him as well as Eurydice. Eurydice will at some point give you the details of what she's singing. You'll tell Orpheus about it, and at some point when you eventually come back to the House of Hades, Orpheus will be singing Eurydice's song. Leave the chamber after speaking to him and the trophy should pop.

Edited by BKnocheese
Grammar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Mine just popped, on approx my 50th run. As above, make sure you talk to him every time you return to advance his questline.

Did you get the prompt early where you had to choose between 3 songs? If so, which did you pick and did you listen to the entire song? Ive done 13 no death  runs since he sang and the trophy still didnt pop. Do you have to die to get him to sing?

Edited by IvoryRose88

6 minutes ago, IvoryRose88 said:

Did you get the prompt early where you had to choose between 3 songs? If so, which did you pick and did you listen to the entire song? Ive done 13 no death  runs since he sang and the trophy still didnt pop. Do you have to die to get him to sing?

I picked the top song. He started singing for me after a successful run, so I think it's set to trigger after a certain number of runs

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 0:08 AM, BKnocheese said:

It has to deal with his questline, and you need to connect with him as well as Eurydice. Eurydice will at some point give you the details of what she's singing. You'll tell Orpheus about it, and at some point when you eventually come back to the House of Hades, Orpheus will be singing Eurydice's song. Leave the chamber after speaking to him and the trophy should pop.

Ok. Thank you.

I have both otpheus and eurydices affinities at 5 or 6 and they are close to reconnecting so hopfully ill get it soon. 

I was never given any choice to pick any songs but this trophy popped for me after he sang the (amazing!) song given by his Muse.

Basically I always made sure to talk to Orpheus whenever I saw him. I also made sure to always talk to Eurydice when she appeared in Asphodel. I think I've given maybe 3 Nectars to Orpheus and about 4 or 5 to Eurydice? Not sure if that makes a difference. Have made about 4 clears and on my 25th run or so.

After listening to his song for a long time and rocking out I went into the Administrative Department Room and the trophy popped for me.

Love this game ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tranquility101 said:

I was never given any choice to pick any songs but this trophy popped for me after he sang the (amazing!) song given by his Muse.

Basically I always made sure to talk to Orpheus whenever I saw him. I also made sure to always talk to Eurydice when she appeared in Asphodel. I think I've given maybe 3 Nectars to Orpheus and about 4 or 5 to Eurydice? Not sure if that makes a difference. Have made about 4 clears and on my 25th run or so.

After listening to his song for a long time and rocking out I went into the Administrative Department Room and the trophy popped for me.

Love this game 1f60d.png

Ok. I finally got this trophy today. The original spot where you are given a choice to pick a song for Orpheus to sing does not count for this trophy. I gave him all 6 hearts and gave eurydice 5 hearts. Eventually after hearing alot of dialougue about them trying to reconcile, Orpheus was finally singing after completing a successful run. My 38th run i believe. I listened to the entire song just in case and then i talked to him. After i talked to him, i went to the administrative room also because i read a few posts about it popping in there (but you probably just have to leave room‽)

Thanks to everyone for the help.

• Like 1