Trophy Hunting: The Rivals!

Thats is a wrong way. Sometimes i think he is a little God who sents several users out to say something useless. There are many big things happened like this. Two design changes, trophy advisor, trophy cabinet and what ever. But a feature which is here and only needs a change from auto update to self editable is a so big thing?

And why he cant speak for himself? I forgott hes a god who has a crowd who always said "i guess he", "i think he" and so on. Completly useless!!!

But i said this before. So its open for the next "guess" from whoever.

Here's an idea - Instead of acting like an ungrateful little bitch, you could "try" and be thankful for all the free features you can use.

How many websites do you use where the site owner/creator answers all your questions and implements every idea you can think of? Send an idea to Mark Zuckerberg next time you have one for Facebook. I'm sure you'll get a speedy reply. 

28078500204d88bebb.jpg

• Like 2

I give up.

Read my posts on the other thread and you know how i think about the site and his work. And yes, i know some forums where the admin answers and discuss with the "normal crowd", and most forums are bigger than this one.

I'm out, there are too much fans of the King out there.

Funny, last time I checked Sly's member title was not "God" nor was it "King." However, get 50 posts and you can proclaim yourself as God or King if you'd like...

Back on topic, if you don't want to wait for a feature to be implemented just PM a buddy and challenge them to see who can get X amount of platinums in X amount of time. Or even better, make a comment about it. Me and Redcar are having our own little race to 25 platinums because we both had 16 at one point. (Currently losing 17-16 and with style! :pimp:) And :o, we didn't need a feature!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07