Trophy Hunting: The Rivals!

Something like this?

TQnQzyb.png

I really like this rivalry idea and this table in fact^.

My only problem is I find it hard to have friendly competition that's as enjoyable with strangers as with friends haha.

Thus the only problem with that is most of my trophy hunting friends are a lot farther ahead of me (too far to catch up). Or just starting because I got them into it.

• Like 2

I really like this rivalry idea and this table in fact^.

My only problem is I find it hard to have friendly competition that's as enjoyable with strangers as with friends haha.

Thus the only problem with that is most of my trophy hunting friends are a lot farther ahead of me (too far to catch up). Or just starting because I got them into it.

1.I LUV my color in this won

2.Maybe if this whole thing becomes a thing. then maybe it would just be the people your around Leaderboard wise.

Say if i pass up. Bananagrab69 then he passes me up, he would be listed for me, and likewise.

• Like 1

I really like this idea. It'd be great to do it with people on the forums. You could also have tournaments where you give a group of people a week, month, or year to earn as many trophy points as possible. <--- Maybe this would be another way we could introduce badges to the forums along with some sort of forum signups for something like this that are separate from other threads (cough, cough, Sly cough)  :stalker:

I don't know exactly the best way to organize it at this point, but it's a great idea. Probably would just have to make thread(s) for sign ups at this point.

• Like 1

I wait for this since the auto scan is disabled and asked many times for a self editable friendlist. But never i or others get a answer.

If someone cant update his profile sly answers in about a hour. This here goes for years and many threads now but not a single word. Sorry, but this is *piep*.

I wait for this since the auto scan is disabled and asked many times for a self editable friendlist. But never i or others get a answer.

If someone cant update his profile sly answers in about a hour. This here goes for years and many threads now but not a single word. Sorry, but this is *piep*.

Because update issues are easy to solve, but adding new functions takes time ? (also please note there is a difference between site issues and user requests)

If Sly were to say yes, you'd be bugging him every other day to find out if it was done yet. And if he were to say no, he'd also get moaning here. So end of the day, it'll happen one day or it won't.

Either way he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't in regards to answering user requests, so silence is the best option

• Like 1

Thats is a wrong way. Sometimes i think he is a little God who sents several users out to say something useless. There are many big things happened like this. Two design changes, trophy advisor, trophy cabinet and what ever. But a feature which is here and only needs a change from auto update to self editable is a so big thing?

And why he cant speak for himself? I forgott hes a god who has a crowd who always said "i guess he", "i think he" and so on. Completly useless!!!

But i said this before. So its open for the next "guess" from whoever.

I'm not sure where my comment was useless. You obviously didn't read my post or you would have understood my answer, which honestly doesn't surprise me.

In any case, enjoy your wait, as I can already tell there is no point in actually explaining anything to you, I'll let a mod or someone of that order answer you (or not, because they have other things to do that worry about each issue), as you obivously are the kind of person who needs that, rather than reading just a users point of view :)

Edited by Memnoch

Thats is a wrong way. Sometimes i think he is a little God who sents several users out to say something useless. There are many big things happened like this. Two design changes, trophy advisor, trophy cabinet and what ever. But a feature which is here and only needs a change from auto update to self editable is a so big thing?

And why he cant speak for himself? I forgott hes a god who has a crowd who always said "i guess he", "i think he" and so on. Completly useless!!!

But i said this before. So its open for the next "guess" from whoever.

I think you are making a bigger deal out of this than needs to be.  It's a site feature on a trophy site - put it into perspective.  Have patience.  Have a donut.

• Like 1

I dont want to have trouble with a fan so will say nothing about your writing. Only explain you why its useless as all others.

Did we know if hes working on this? No!

Did we know if its never come? No!

But we know how YOU think about his answer politics. Would anyone know this? No!!

And this is not a single request for a friend list. Its asked many times since shutdown.

I think i can live without. If i would become an answer it would be easier. ;-)