First Impressions?

It is AMAZING, the only niggle i have is that you teamates seem to be a bit stupid in that they will seem to just run about and get in the way during gunfights, dont know how that happened since they seemed to be fine in the first two

I really shouldn't be looking at this thread seing as i really want this game :P

I'll be back with my thoughts when i actually do buy this game. Looking forward to hearing some nice stuff about this game coming from this thread :D

*pulls out ille's eyes*

You can get them back after you have bought the game lol

I've only played about 2 hours or so maybe less but its a bit more focused on clambering aboot and puzzling with firefights lasting quite a while, i mean there like little armies lol

It's certainly all good stuff so far, cant wait for more after work tomoz

It is AMAZING, the only niggle i have is that you teamates seem to be a bit stupid in that they will seem to just run about and get in the way during gunfights, dont know how that happened since they seemed to be fine in the first two

Seemed fine in the first two?

I dunno' about everyone else, but there were more than a few times I wish I could have shot Scully or Elana becasue all they did was get in the damn way...and almost as worthless as tits on a pig when you could have really used the help.

Overall impression: The fighting was not as good as Uncharted 2, but the action set pieces and the story itself were better. Lots of cutscenes and certain times where it felt like the only reason you were controlling Drake was to move from one cutscene to another. Puzzles were better this time around, but there was too much emphasis on melee.

So as a whole, I like it a lot, but I'm not sure it's on par with Uncharted 2 - maybe I'll feel differently when I finish my second playthrough.

Iam in act/chapter 12 I think its half the story. My impression like Onusfan mentioned alot of cutscenes which is very good IMO. Alot of Puzzles :awesome: . Melee combat has improved alot compared to U2 stealth kill is a great addition, the combat system is ok since its a TPS, so I didnt expect too much. the graphic and story is in the TOP as always.

Not many fighting scenes (atleast untill chapter 12).

The climping havent improved since U2 :(. The movement of Drake also havent improved, it feels unnatural (I dont know how to explaine it better) that has always been like this in Uncharted series.

IMO the game deserve 8-9/10.

Sorry but IMO Batman AC is the GOTY of 2011 really awesome game in every aspect 10/10 (hmmm... lets wait and see how AC: revelation will be like. it will be a close call between those two: Batman and AC:R :rolleyes: ).

wait I changed my mind after finishing the game I give it a 9,5/10 due to the story and GRAPHIC, its FREAKING EPIC and simply mind blowing, especially the second half of the game :o

I think someone is forgetting about Skyrim. ;)

I saw some gameplay of it, its definitely something else but its not my type iam not an RPG-player :), maybe it will win the title of the GOTY but not for me.