The multiplayer beta/early access ruined some of the mystery...

I noticed that a lot of the multiplayer beta and early access levels are shockingly similar to those in the single player campaign. Granted I've only started playing it tonight, the Chateau is practically the same level in single player as it was in multiplayer with a few strategic differences.

I know Uncharted 2 got it's level designs from those of the single player campaign, but I can't think of any levels that piece for piece look like their single player/multiplayer counterparts.

I'm crossing my fingers the game takes me to some more exotic locations over the course of the story... but anyone else feel like this is a little lazy? I'd hate to think that I've seen a good chunk of the single player just from playing a few hours of MP over the last few months.

Since i only got access to the original Beta i have only noticed The Chatow..Chateu....Chatau (i hate spelling lol) and actually thats only where i have gotten up to so far, i guess i'll notice it a lot more when i dig into multiplayer

It is for this very reason I rarely participate in BETA's or Early Access to games I know I am going to purchase. I don't want any portion of the games to seem "familiar" when I do purchase them.

I'm starting to see the light on your reasoning Wade_VC.