All 10 Ultimate Ninja Trials Solo [guides]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 8:57 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Maaaaan UN3… I’m getting closer and closer but it’s so difficult when I get Izuna dropped 

Yup, luck plays a significant role in this trial, particularly in the last wave. Keep pushing and you're bound to get lucky eventually.

Try moving away from them - this will reduce their "Izuna Drop chance" (the closer you are to them, the higher the chance - from my testing). Spacing helps.

On a side note, Fiend Ryu Clones are programmed to use their bloody attacks much more frequently in the last wave (which encourages the Steel on Bone bait tactic) or at least it seems so.

At any rate, fingers crossed!

Edited by sunashigure1

On 9/29/2021 at 0:56 AM, sunashigure1 said:

Yup, luck plays a significant role in this trial, particularly in the last wave. Keep pushing and you're bound to get lucky eventually.

Try moving away from them - this will reduce their "Izuna Drop chance" (the closer you are to them, the higher the chance - from my testing). Spacing helps.

On a side, Fiend Ryu Clones are programmed to use their bloody attacks much more frequently in the last wave (which encourages the Steel on Bone bait tactic) or at least it seems so.

At any rate, fingers crossed!

Yeah, I need to be close to them for the steel on bone though, I think what I need is another super move on the last fight, because I can get to the last fight but a lot of health is gone from me, so I just need a good second/third round and another super at the end to get some health back. I know I'll get it eventually though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Yeah, I need to be close to them for the steel on bone though, I think what I need is another super move on the last fight, because I can get to the last fight but a lot of health is gone from me, so I just need a good second/third round and another super at the end to get some health back. I know I'll get it eventually though. 

Absolutely. Important to reach the last wave with some decent hp numbers.

Remember it's possible to unleash 2 Voids which will provide a solid health boost.

You will. Matter of time.

On 30/09/2021 at 9:49 PM, sunashigure1 said:

Absolutely. Important to reach the last wave with some decent hp numbers.

Remember it's possible to unleash 2 Voids which will provide a solid health boost.

You will. Matter of time.

Hey it’s Blaidd… changed my name haha was getting fed up of the welsh name. Anyway I managed to do UN3!! I’m working on UN6 now.. got close a few times. Just need some luck with Elizabeth and then I think I got it 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Legchomper said:

Hey it’s Blaidd… changed my name haha was getting fed up of the welsh name. Anyway I managed to do UN3!! I’m working on UN6 now.. got close a few times. Just need some luck with Elizabeth and then I think I got it 

Ah, good to know. Yeah, I could use a change myself :)

Wow, that's impressive. Congrats! I knew you had it in you.

Right, luck is needed. If you pass the second wave and kill both Zeds fast (in the third wave), you'll significantly increase your odds. Just don't underestimate Marbus's air attacks - best to timely Flying Swallow through them. Pob Iwc!

18 hours ago, sunashigure1 said:

Ah, good to know. Yeah, I could use a change myself :)

Wow, that's impressive. Congrats! I knew you had it in you.

Right, luck is needed. If you pass the second wave and kill both Zeds fast (in the third wave), you'll significantly increase your odds. Just don't underestimate Marbus's air attacks - best to timely Flying Swallow through them. Pob Iwc!

I did it earlier today! I know I got the platinum secured now since I already did ultimate story on the PS3 version…. I’m scared for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 though haha 

11 hours ago, Legchomper said:

I did it earlier today! I know I got the platinum secured now since I already did ultimate story on the PS3 version…. I’m scared for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 though haha 

Nicely done!

Well, RE is harder to plat than NGS2 [Master Collection], in my humble opinion. Ultimate Ninja Tag Missions were nerfed hard + AI helper can even kill Fiend Genshin all by himself (or herself) in UN02, which is crazy. Not just him, other bosses too.

You could also switch while getting grabbed and the AI will take the nerfed damage instead of you.

In RE all aggro is on you; in S2 it's divided.

Edited by sunashigure1

• 3 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, Neme-ita said:

Even with 360T and Scythe are hard on the collection? Thx 

Hey, @Neme-ita! Platinum isn't that hard, but you need some luck, even with 360T and Scythe (UN03, last wave). 3 Ultimate Ninja difficulty trials are enough for the Platinum, so you can choose the easier ones. I'd say it's around 8/10 in terms of difficulty.

All trials (especially UN10) are far from easy. Master and Ultimate Ninja were nerfed, but you're on your own (solo play only). Enemies are really aggressive. Scythe or not, it's definitely challenging.

In my humble opinion, a skilled Ninja Gaiden master as a coop partner (or lack thereof) makes all the difference. 100% everything in the game is around 10/10 (mainly due to UN10 - only 15ish players in the world have completed it). You'll need a lot of attempts, even with the Scythe.

For Ninja Gaiden masters, Master Collection is easier than vanilla. For non masters and new players, Master Collection seems harder (no partner or AI to "carry" the other player).

On 6/2/2022 at 8:17 PM, sunashigure1 said:

Hey, @Neme-ita! Platinum isn't that hard, but you need some luck, even with 360T and Scythe (UN03, last wave). 3 Ultimate Ninja difficulty trials are enough for the Platinum, so you can choose the easier ones. I'd say it's around 8/10 in terms of difficulty.

All trials (especially UN10) are far from easy. Master and Ultimate Ninja were nerfed, but you're on your own (solo play only). Enemies are really aggressive. Scythe or not, it's definitely challenging.

In my humble opinion, a skilled Ninja Gaiden master as a coop partner (or lack thereof) makes all the difference. 100% everything in the game is around 10/10 (mainly due to UN10 - only 15ish players in the world have completed it). You'll need a lot of attempts, even with the Scythe.

For Ninja Gaiden masters, Master Collection is easier than vanilla. For non masters and new players, Master Collection seems harder (no partner or AI to "carry" the other player).

I platinum ALL NG PS3, 360, PS4 etc... i'm a veteran of this gorgeous franchise thx for your advice.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sunashigure1 said:

Nice! Same here, got those platinum trophies too ^^ Respect.

No problem. I'm sure you'll beat those trials. Fingers crossed!

I hope they nerfed MN and UN like NGS2 a piece of cake now... Only mission drive me crazy on NGS2 is UN3 and this damn statue my God... Mentor 5 and MN2 the other two difficult are easy compare to UN3 IMHO

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 3:12 PM, Neme-ita said:

I hope they nerfed MN and UN like NGS2 a piece of cake now... Only mission drive me crazy on NGS2 is UN3 and this damn statue my God... Mentor 5 and MN2 the other two difficult are easy compare to UN3 IMHO

NGS2 was nerfed more in comparison to NG3:RE. That said, UN03 in NGS2 [Master Collection] isn't easy.

Yeah, those missions stand above them all (in terms of difficulty), especially the UN03 one.

4 hours ago, sunashigure1 said:

NGS2 was nerfed more in comparison to NG3:RE. That said, UN03 in NGS2 [Master Collection] isn't easy.

Yeah, those missions stand above them all (in terms of difficulty), especially the UN03 one.

Thx now i play ultimate Ninja story mode and my God in so unfair and annoying i'm on DAY 3, i HATE Helicopter with all of my heart. Scythe or not is very tough more than NG and NGS2 on Master Ninja T_T maybe on PS3 is "easy" why is possibile use scarabs glitch i'm so sad they patch the glitch ARGH 

Edited by Neme-ita
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Thx now i play ultimate Ninja story mode and my God in so unfair and annoying i'm on DAY 3, i HATE Helicopter with all of my heart. Scythe or not is very tough more than NG and NGS2 on Master Ninja T_T maybe on PS3 is "easy" why is possibile use scarabs glitch i'm so sad they patch the glitch ARGH 

The helicopter fight is supa annoying on UN difficulty, agreed. Best of luck.

Yes, they've patched the scarab glitch. Had to be done, in my humble opinion. Less glitches, better game ?