Which DLC needed for 100%? - PS+ Standard Edition

kanzenchaos

8 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

No need for special assigments if you meant that. 

I don't know what contents are included in the PS+ version, so if you can tell me what it contains I can help you further.

Turns out Santa Fortuna and Mumbai are included, however it seems like Singapore is not.

Here's what the PS+ version includes:

ExvYDY5.png

vHs6whq.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Turns out Santa Fortuna and Mumbai are included, however it seems like Singapore is not.

Here's what the PS+ version includes:

ExvYDY5.png

vHs6whq.png

If that is everything the PS+ version includes, then you need to purchase the Expansions Pass so you can get New York, Haven Island, and the 2 remaining Sniper Assassin locations.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

If that is everything the PS+ version includes, then you need to purchase the Expansions Pass so you can get New York, Haven Island, and the 2 remaining Sniper Assassin locations.

Well, that's disappointing lol

Let's hope they do a sale on it then, it went for $10 2 months ago.

Does the standard edition + expansion pass translates as the gold edition in Hitman 3? Or do you need the Gold Edition in your library to get the 100% in H3?

Thanks for the information!

Edited by kanzenchaos

1 minute ago, kanzenchaos said:

Well, that's disappointing lol

Let's hope they do a sale on it then, it went for $10 2 months ago.

Does the standard edition + expansion pass translates as the gold edition in Hitman 3? Or do you need the Gold Edition in your library to get the 100% in H3?

It will most likely be on sale.

Yeah, I guess it does. I bought Hitman 2 Gold Edition and the standar Hitman 2 content appeared as free for Hitman 3 as well as the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass. In the end the Gold edition is the standar H2 game plus the Expansion Pass and a few other things.

Hitman 1 PS+ version was enough to get the GOTY version for Hitman 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

It will most likely be on sale.

Yeah, I guess it does. I bought Hitman 2 Gold Edition and the standar Hitman 2 content appeared as free for Hitman 3 as well as the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass. In the end the Gold edition is the standar H2 game plus the Expansion Pass and a few other things.

Hitman 1 PS+ version was enough to get the GOTY version for Hitman 3.

Thanks! I'll just wait until the expansion pass is on sale then.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, De_Band said:

I noticed, but the expension pack trophies are in a different list correct? doesn't that mean i can just remove that one from my list?

They give you access to the Singapore sniper assassin map (Hitman 2 list), and to the New York, Haven Island, and Siberia maps (Hitman 2 Additional Expansions list).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...