Guide rating 3 of 10!?

Well heads up people, this game is far from 3 of 10 in rating. I havent really managed to do 100 flyers kills yet, and i tried quite a few times already. It must be at least a 6 or 7 if you as me. So annoying when guide makers trick you to think this game can be platted in 3 hours like a walk in the park. 

you have been warned. Maybe i will try and downgrade the game to 1.00 if that works… psxdownloadhelper here i come

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Well heads up people, this game is far from 3 of 10 in rating. I havent really managed to do 100 flyers kills yet, and i tried quite a few times already. It must be at least a 6 or 7 if you as me. So annoying when guide makers trick you to think this game can be platted in 3 hours like a walk in the park. 

you have been warned. Maybe i will try and downgrade the game to 1.00 if that works… psxdownloadhelper here i come

Have you discussed this with the guide author through PM or posted in the guide comments to see if the difficulty rating could be adjusted to accommodate your perspective on your experience?

@Makaro1 Any chance you have looked at the guide comments post-patch?

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

It's possible that patches have changed how this trophy works but the author hasn't been made aware of this fact.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's possible that patches have changed how this trophy works but the author hasn't been made aware of this fact.

Yes, this is to help people before they head into the game, still the battery alone in a 5 or a 6, havent tried it yet, but i read that many thinks it a platinum breaker.

• Like 1