Should I Put The CD In? :/

Fawazc98

yeah right and Battlefield 4 isn't a decent game -,- 

Its a glitch fabric, add the fact that its a lousy FPS (which i cant cope with) and you got the perfect combo for an awful game :D

Its my opinion tho, you might like kids cursing here and there while blowing your head up with a bazooka <_< 

Its a glitch fabric, add the fact that its a lousy FPS (which i cant cope with) and you got the perfect combo for an awful game :D

Its my opinion tho, you might like kids cursing here and there while blowing your head up with a bazooka <_<

The glitch fact I agree with u but bowling my head with a bazooka kids cursing I'm not one of those kids I play my games seriously and in a fun way not to waste my money....fyi

The glitch fact I agree with u but bowling my head with a bazooka kids cursing I'm not one of those kids I play my games seriously and in a fun way not to waste my money....fyi

You amaze me and in the meantime annoy me, I meant the community in FPS games is not a warm and welcoming place, so yeah well I never doubted that you play games for fun, but its a FPS so if you have fun killing people be my guest :D

You amaze me and in the meantime annoy me, I meant the community in FPS games is not a warm and welcoming place, so yeah well I never doubted that you play games for fun, but its a FPS so if you have fun killing people be my guest :D

same to u but yeah that's what fps is about not a great community full of campers and people with temper issues :P

From experience the Battlefield community is a lot better than most Fps

the battlefield community in general ain't that bad. and yes is better then most FPS communitys.

but i mean.. every community has its rotten apples. exception of CoD ofcourse, that game in general is made for kids.

OP: don't waste it lol, just put it in, i only had 1 problem with it and that was that in 1 of the 7 missions it would say i was missing a dogtag, (wich was not true) later on i restarted the campaign and said fuck it i'll do it again! when all of the sudden i seen the trophy pop up :D (recon) 

and in general it's a fun game. but i was very dissapointed when i compared it to BF3. 

• Like 1

From everything I've heard from mates who play battlefield alot more than me, its broken far beyond repair. Prob best to sell it now to cut your losses and wait for BF5

I am desperate to play it I won't give it away I'll play it and if everything goes fine then that's superb but if not bye bye BF4  :S

Its safe, just play through the single player first and back up your save every mission. Do not press to quit to main menu during cutscenes as that will cause a crash and you will lose your single player progress, do not enter multiplayer until you're done with single player as multiplayer loves to crash an dcorrupt your save data. Luckily when your save corrupts, mp is not affected.

• Like 1