Watching deathtrap making kills

Ich1994-1994

So i played throught the love, guns and tentacle DLC now and didnt get the deathtrap kills trophy yet. i know went to the bossfight were is always spawns in but the problem is he doesnt really do kills. most of the time in the bossfight he just stands around and sometimes attacks the boss with his beam when he is nearby. i think in 4-5 runs were i barely shot at the boss deathtrap killed like 1 or 2 enemies. 
i play Fl4k and my pet is a problem of corse. is there any better way to do this? like play throught the DLC in true vault hunter mode and then restart certain missions or something?

• 4 months later...

for anyone that comes across this post game: when you come into the room, take a right, go up the stair case to the control room, right in front of you is a cylinder tube machine thing, jump on the computer and get behind that and sit, you wont take damage from this position and you can just leave deathtrap to farm kills. Found this info from another forum 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, spiritualmutant said:

for anyone that comes across this post game: when you come into the room, take a right, go up the stair case to the control room, right in front of you is a cylinder tube machine thing, jump on the computer and get behind that and sit, you wont take damage from this position and you can just leave deathtrap to farm kills. Found this info from another forum 

Sweet I was trying to find a good spot to go afk in there. Just about to try for this trophy tonight, I'll try this out!

19 hours ago, spiritualmutant said:

Thanks a lot will use that for the ps5 trophy