Have all trophy issues for base game been fixed?

Aggersberg

14 minutes ago, Aggersberg said:

Thanks!

Is it possible to autopop from ps4 to ps5 versions ?

I have had issues on PS5 with the base game trophies. If you look at which ones I've unlocked, you can see that I've killed an apex predator and gotten the trophy that requires you to already progress to a teen and adult shark, which didn't give me the appropriate trophies.  With that said, I made another post about a patch coming likely next week that should fix the issues. 

As for the autopop, I've read multiple people saying they were successful and I do see an import save option on the game menu.

Edited by damcrac5

16 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

I have had issues on PS5 with the base game trophies. If you look at which ones I've unlocked, you can see that I've killed an apex predator and gotten the trophy that requires you to already progress to a teen and adult shark, which didn't give me the appropriate trophies.  With that said, I made another post about a patch coming likely next week that should fix the issues. 

As for the autopop, I've read multiple people saying they were successful and I do see an import save option on the game menu.

Would the autopop work the other way too? From ps5 to ps4? 

• 2 months later...

I just finished the base game and the dlc over the weekend on PS5 and all trophies popped when they were supposed to. 

I'll be doing the PS4 versions dlc soon, platinumed it back when it first came out but wanted to do it all from scratch instead of autopopping.  Was waiting until the ray tracing patch came out, so I'm glad I did.  Had enough issues with the 100% completion trophy in the PS4 version not popping.

• 3 months later...

just finished base game and got my plat trophy. I might add I found myself locked of teleporting to grottos when out of combat. I made sure to swim far enough for any possible wild encounter would reset so I had to just go to main menu > continue in order to have access to teleports again. nonetheless that didn't bug my save at all and I achieved all the base trophies without any problem at all.

• 1 month later...

I just platinumed the PS4 version.  Everything popped when it should.  I still made save backups just in case.  I also played offline.  The game did crash twice.

EDIT: DLC also popped fine, although a few trophies popped after like a 10-15 second delay.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1