Trophy Thoughts?

turbogeek421

So after putting some hours in and getting 71% of the trophies. I have hit a wall getting gears.. 

And I am a bit slow to get all the unleashed goals. I think it is achievable but some work will be needed. 
Of course skill is dependant to beat the time trials. (Obvious tip) Don’t hit the walls they slow you down, and hit as many boosts and drift as much as possible without slowing down too much. Drift and boost combo works best to move along faster 

On 02/10/2021 at 0:07 PM, anotherfangirl said:

Can someone tell me more about the trophies Keeper of Secrets and King of the City? Are these two trophies hard?

These two are the only trophies I'm worried about (and maybe winning a race on hard, but I think I can do that with some practice?).

The best way to win a race on hard is to use the map with the loops in the basement (forgot the name, but it's quite a short map) and have a legendary car if possible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toast_n_mustard said:

keep on buying boxes until you maybe find one. i've opened over a hundred already and dont have one yet.

Will keep on grinding then! I've also heard rumor that if you go into the Limited Offers the ones for sale for 2,000 ("bottom of the list") could potentially be Treasure Cars? I have not confirmed this yet, as I always skipped the 2k cars in the past. I've bought 500g and 1,200g Limited Offers and have not found any Treasure Cars yet. Don't wanna waste any more Gold :E

6 hours ago, tranquility101 said:

Will keep on grinding then! I've also heard rumor that if you go into the Limited Offers the ones for sale for 2,000 ("bottom of the list") could potentially be Treasure Cars? I have not confirmed this yet, as I always skipped the 2k cars in the past. I've bought 500g and 1,200g Limited Offers and have not found any Treasure Cars yet. Don't wanna waste any more Gold :E

Non Unique STHs show up as the same price as their normal equivalents, even the price is the same (a STH Bump Around is 500 HW Coins for example) but they ALWAYS show up at the bottom of the list, since the limited offers shop is sorted by rarity. not price.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake55wildcat said:

Non Unique STHs show up as the same price as their normal equivalents, even the price is the same (a STH Bump Around is 500 HW Coins for example) but they ALWAYS show up at the bottom of the list, since the limited offers shop is sorted by rarity. not price.

You rock! Thanks so much for this info.