Triple Tap Trophy Glitch?

kstassi

28 minutes ago, Flawless08 said:

I just completed this trophy. It took several tries but what got it to pop for me was the distance Kena is from the enemies when she dashes. Don't dash too close. Once I dashed from a good distance away and eliminated 3 enemies it popped easy. 

Hope this helps

thank you for the feedback. Thinking back to my attempts, I believe I was quite close to the enemies when started the dash attack. I’ll give this a try. 

thanks! 

38 minutes ago, Snaki-0 said:

Yeah i had to do it twice. I believe this attack has 2 instances of damage and probably all 3 kills have to be done in the second part

Thank you! I am learning that I may have been too close to the enemies when starting the dash. 

I believe it isn't so much about dashing through them to death as I think it is more about the aoe explosion at the end when you release L1.  I had killed 3 multiple times(4 once) even from afar without it popping. I noticed the explosion at the end correlating to releasing the button. Next attempt I let go of L1 as soon as I initiated the dash, killed three and the trophy popped.